Congrats, Dagger

Since when was I ever a cunt? I'd say you're the cunt, coming out and calling me a cunt. What a cunty thing of you to do, you fit the mold perfectly. STOP BEING CUNTY!!!

Congratulations Dagger, you're not a cunt but be careful because Crock of Shit up there might try to say otherwise. I'm truly happy for you getting all the support you are and seemingly having this thing in the bag. I'm sure you'll do a great job.
none of this disproves Crock's theory. In fact it helps solidify it

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3626021 said:
Shut up, cunt.

Oh really? What are you going to do? Send me to my room and ground me? Sorry dad. :lmao:

Why don't you go jerk off with a cheese grater for a couple hours and let us know how that goes later.

none of this disproves Crock's theory. In fact it helps solidify it

Yeah it's probably sucks when someone doesn't fold like a bitch or just take your stupid shit. What a cunt I must be to actually have enough self respect to say something back, fuck, what's wrong with me? Who the fuck are you btw? Did anyone ask you to say anything? I didn't think so, eat a dick up till' ya hiccup.

Oh really? What are you going to do? Send me to my room and ground me? Sorry dad. :lmao:

Why don't you go jerk off with a cheese grater for a couple hours and let us know how that goes later.

Yeah it's probably sucks when someone doesn't fold like a bitch or just take your stupid shit. What a cunt I must be to actually have enough self respect to say something back, fuck, what's wrong with me? Who the fuck are you btw? Did anyone ask you to say anything? I didn't think so, eat a dick up till' ya hiccup.
Cunt?

Just remember not to get lost in the ABC Party's collective incapability of winning an argument. They're still going to win the election.

The fact that this pleb think a party can be inside a party in a WZ election is reason enough to call him a huge cunt.

Just a meltdown I guess?

That above post was his last post the ban. Can we put him in Prison? I think Ryan liked him.

No clue.

Go read the Dagger threads and the official debate. I want you to be informed.

Absolutely. And not just because both sides of the story deserve to be heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back