Coco Answers Wrestling Questions

Have you watched new NXT at all? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Goofiest name you've seen in wrestling?

Kurt Angle's best theme?

Have you watched new NXT at all? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
I watched the first and thought it was passable. I stopped giving a fuck part way through the second episode. I don't think much of the show, but I'll give it another shot once they get all the introductions out of their system and decide they want to get down to business.

Goofiest name you've seen in wrestling?
CUJO The Hellhound. Thank you, PWI 500.

Kurt Angle's best theme?
His classic WWE theme.

Has there ever been any program featured in any promotion that you found to be in bad taste or are you not a pussy?

I remember thinking that Randy Orton telling Rey that Eddie was in hell just months after his passing was poor form. And then I grew up.

That one did catch me off guard a bit.

So Vince claiming superiority over God or insulting JR didn't matter to you either? Or Cole saying things about King's dead mom?

Does it strike you as odd that Ted DiBiase (original, not shit) said he found Vince wrestling God was fine but Austin 3:16 was in poor taste?

That one did catch me off guard a bit.

So Vince claiming superiority over God or insulting JR didn't matter to you either? Or Cole saying things about King's dead mom?
Vince's relationship with God doesn't mean a thing to me. And the Cole-Lawler thing was last year. At this stage in my life, that didn't phase me at all.

Does it strike you as odd that Ted DiBiase (original, not shit) said he found Vince wrestling God was fine but Austin 3:16 was in poor taste?
I find it odder that you think Ted Jr is shit.

As someone who wants so badly to continue being a Christian fan, I know how you feel.

Biggest pet peeve during wrestling story lines?

Hi Coco <3 <3 <3
Hi Wicked.

I hate when a storyline is designed simply to hype an EPIC match by the standards of the internet or coasts on a wrestler's reputation for quality or his legacy. That kind of self-indulgent hype really turns me off. Triple H and Taker talking about how their match will be the end of an era and so forth would be an example. There was some fresh storytelling there, but it was buried under a mountain of crap.

The alleged grandeur of big events always gets a chuckle out of me. Not sure if that answer will satisfy you though. If not, I'll give it another go.

I'm also not fond of commentators talking up a guy on a push by saying he's different, more intense, more focused, etc. I know they need to get him over, but hearing it as often as we do seems pretty dire.

No Way Out. I think. Lots of good stuff that year. Could have easily given the nod to Mania, the Rumble, or No Mercy.

No Mercy. It was a two match show, but one of those matches is possibly the best tag team match I'll ever see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back