Championship Region, Fifth Round: (1) John Cena vs. (11) Daniel Bryan

Who Wins This Matchup?

• John Cena

• Daniel Bryan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are we all pretending not to notice that this wasn't really a match between Daniel Bryan and John Cena? Check Klunderbunker's card, this was Steve Austin vs Daniel Bryan.

SPRINGBOARD STUNNER!! SPRINGBOARD STUNNER!! SPRINGBOARD STUNNER!! STEVE AUSTIN WINS LOL!!

It's dishonest to cut out something which has no relevance to this thread?

Then you were just INCREDIBLY dishonest because you didn't quote the rest of my post, only the part that was in response to you. And I'll be damned if I'm going to let a liar and a hypocrite lecture me about honesty.

You had no point. Your point was completely mitigated by the fact John Cena wasn't in his prime.

Then all that shows is several people thought it was funny. There are several threads on this forum which show it was far more about the humor than the legitimacy. Furthermore, while it's the only chance Bryan apologists have, kayfabe is not the only arguments allowed in the WZ Tournament and dishonest people like you still won't address the fact John Cena is, in every way, superior to Daniel Bryan.

"Bizzaro land" is where the WZ Tournament lives.

It's dishonest to attempt to disregard the rest of my post because you deemed it irrelevant. It is also incredibly laughable that you're trying to paint me as a hypocrite because I don't want to respond to arguments you're making to other people in this thread. And yet here you are continuing to cut out the arguments because you don't actually want to address the elephant in the room that the Wrestlezone forums decided that Hulk Hogan, the biggest draw in professional wrestling lost to a Samoan in a loincloth.

Simply put, you're wasting your time trying to argue that Cena wasn't in his prime when Bryan got his win over Cena. Everyone has already forgotten that and remember a bunch of people shouted "yes!" a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back