Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

37151410.jpg

VS

5.jpg

Pennywise

Films- It

Prefered Method - Varies, and often was fairly brutal or unknown. Usually took some form of what the victim feared. Pennywise often scared victims into suicide.

Body Count - Not high, though Pennywise was more a "horror / thriller" character than a slasher.

Backstory - A child murderer of more than 100 years in Maine. Said to be a superior, ancient being.

Angela Baker

Films - Sleepaway Camp 1-3

Prefered Method - Extremely creative. Angela Baker is known for having committed some of the most creative and gruesome deaths in slasher history. Bee hive in a bathroom stall, drowning in an outhouse, battery acid to the face, etc.

Body Count - Lower in the original film, very impressive in the sequels.

Backstory - Actually Peter Baker, who was tormented after accidentally killing his sister in a boating accident. Crazy aunt (with whom Peter lives after his parents die) obsessed with raising a little girl begins dressing Peter in girls clothes and convincing him that he is a girl. End scene of Sleepaway Camp is one of the creepiest ever, with the revalation that Peter has now taken the identity of his dead sister Angela.

Im going with Pennywise also. Damn I remember watching IT when I was little and being scared shitless of clowns. He was creepy, and more intimating then Baker, to me anyways. And he's the reason why I still hate clowns.

Being "creepy" does not a slasher movie villain make. The fact is, in terms of our criteria, Pennywise is weak and inferior compared with Angela Baker.

For starters, Pennywise had no "style" or "flare." Lacked creativity. Brutality perhaps, but there is no appreciable body count here, and no creativity. The death descriptions of Pennywise's victims was always "mutilated body" and as I read in the book, "It" often had someone else do the dirty work with that childhood bully.

Angela Baker, even as a young girl, was brutal. Locking a kid in a bathroom stall and then dropping a beehive in the locked stall to allow the bees to sting the living hell out of the kid, eventually killing him, is insane. But in parts 2 and 3, Angela Baker proved to get the highest marks in creativity of anyone in this tournament. Taking the battery acid out of someone's car, only to splash it on his face and disintegrate his head to a fragment of skull. Drowning someone in an outhouse toilet, replete with leeches. Placing stoners on a large grill and BBQing them. Take your pick!

Angela Baker should OWN here.

Penny Wise - I was afraid of him when i was 10 years old. Now i just laugh everytime i see the movie. I just dont see what's so scary about him. Hell , at the end they kill him with a slingshot.

Angela Baker - She's just freaky. I voted for her because she has a element of realism. The backstory is good and her killing is just flat out scary.

I like pennywise, I like him alot. He could take your greatest fears and use them 100% aganst you. The fact of the matter is a baker owns his ass over and over and over again. I don't really remeber hearing to much about his killings, but angela baker can be called the 80's equivilant to todays jigsaw. As much as I dislike jigsaw he/she baker is basically a simplified version of jigsaw. Bee stings wont kill you in the first few stings, torture. Flodding wont kill you that quick, infact people have been found face down in water passed out for over 30 minutes and there still alive.

Point and case angela beats the hell out of the clown. As much of a fan I am of clowns, fuck you pennywise. I'm voting for the tranny in this one.

Hmm. A big spider, or a crazy bitch.

I'll take the bitch, with a side order of crazy. Extra Crazy please? Angela Baker is great, she is insane, unpredictable, and will make you beg for your life. She will dangle hope for one split second, then take it away from you. Thats scary as fuck. Insecticide wont work against this bitch. "It" is a good movie, but Baker is the better character. My vote goes to her.

Dudes.

The amount of fucked over the movie "IT" made children the world over is being greatly undersold here. EVERY person from my generation knows Pennywise the clown, as one of th emost absolutely frightening things they have experienced. Angela Baker is nothing but a whacked out tranny. Not a mythical killer clown who has been killing children for 100s of years. please.

Clowns can be one of the most creepy things in the world. Look at Sweet Tooth from the Twisted Metal Games. Anoyne ever see that "Are you Afraid of the Dark" with the evil clown? Do you know where it came from? PennyWise. The most twisted creature that ever walked this earth. They Body Count doesn't matter in the movie when he has the history of 100 years of childrens blood on his hand.

It's sickening that Tim Curry's pathetic creepy clown beat of the most psychopathic killers - the only female in the tournament - despite the fact that Angela Baker easily gets the nod for the most creative (and sometimes brutal) murders in the entire field. Just a sad state of affairs, with Baker and Otis Driftwood out in round one.

Pennywise will now move on to get his dick knocked in by Freddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back