Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

freddy.jpg

VS

it-pennywise-howling.jpg

It's the game show host of horror, Freddy Krueger, versus the giant spider in a clown's outfit, Pennywise the creepy "It" clown. Both are known for not just the murder of their victims, but also for the mutilation of their bodies. Both are also known child murderers.

Freddy has a distinct edge in body count, sequels, style, etc. But with his over-the-top humor, is he too likeable to go over the creepy ass clown Pennywise?

Oh yes he will! Freddie Krueger is a lean mean, freaky ass killing machine. Clowns are scary as hell, but Freddie is the ultimate in horror. He is in the top three ranking for his choosen style of art, showing people their own blood. He is also great at scarying everyone, from kids to adults. Not the best slasher in the field, but a good one. I see him going to the next round over Pennywise.

Freddy Krueger ftw. Pennywise is a creepy ass clown, but Kreuger is hardcore. He kills you when you sleep and since everyone has to sleep sometime he almost always killed his victims. Plus he was brutal and had no remorse to most. Freddy is some scary looking shit and his finger blade could disfigure you pretty quick.

Pennywise shouldn't get one vote. Hell, if you ask me, the ********er shouldn't have gotten a single vote against Angela Baker. He's a fucking clown for Christ sake; one whose movie sucks anyway. I would watch Doink over this fucker.

And of course, he's up against Freddy Krueger. Freddy Krueger is Freddy Krueger. There's no reason to get into much detail why he deserves to move forward in this tournament, especially when his opponent is fucking lame ass Pennywise.

I like Pennywise, but you can't beat Freddy. Anyone who can scare ya wearing a lame sweater like Freddy does beats almost anything in his way. And he can only be killed in dreams...Pennywise was a huge bug dressing up as a clown. You go figure. No wait, you do it - it's Freddy Krueger all the way.

Am I the only one smelling a Freddy vs. Jason finale? It'd better be a lot better than the piece of crap movie of the same name or you might end up like Pennywise does in this battle, IC25.

I set this tournament up intentionally to prevent a Voorhees / Krueger final. They're on the same side of the bracket, you see, and will likely meet in the semi-finals. That leaves a match-up between the winner of Myers / Pinhead and Leatherface / Chucky, the winner taking on the victor between Voorhees and Freddy. It'll be fun.

Gotta go with my boy Freddy Krueger. Just because he s soo badass. Pennywise would fall asleep. Then Freddy would get a giant can of bug spray and kill that fucker. Krueger gets into youer most private of places...your dreams. Controls them, then fucks you all to hell. Is there really another option but Freddy here???

I'm waiting...

I set this tournament up intentionally to prevent a Voorhees / Krueger final. They're on the same side of the bracket, you see, and will likely meet in the semi-finals. That leaves a match-up between the winner of Myers / Pinhead and Leatherface / Chucky, the winner taking on the victor between Voorhees and Freddy. It'll be fun.

You sounded like the Vince McMahon of the Horror Genre.

I can't wait for the semis, absolutely pure hardcore horror.

On Pennywsie vs Freddy, I wont trash Pennywise just for the creepy factor and because it was a product of one of my all-time favorite authors, but I wont (i didnt in fact) vote for IT (no pun intended); Freddy is just an institution in the genre that would be like...disrespectful to vote against him.

Sorry, Tim Curry: I didn't mean to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back