Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

HHN071.jpg

VS

gface0.jpg

Freddy Krueger

Films- Nightmare on Elm Street 1-6, New Nightmare, Freddy vs Jason

Prefered Method - Glove of knives a classic, but very clever using dream sequences to his advantage. The hearing aid scene in "Freddy's Dead" is an all time classic.

Body Count - Extremely high, only Jason and a couple others compete. Also, shredded Johnny Depp.

Backstory - "Bastard child of 100 maniacs." The result of the repeated asylum rape of a nun. Adopted and was abused by an alcoholic father, played in the 6th film by Alice Cooper.

Of note- GREAT music in these films. Dokken's "Dream Warriors" was the title track for the 3rd film, Queen did music for Part 6.

Ghostface

Films - Scream 1-3

Prefered Method - Large, curvy theatrical dagger, though Rose McGowan being crushed in the garage door opener was pretty cool.

Body Count - Modest total, but per-film count is impressive.

Backstory - Promiscuous mother of Sydney, played by Neve "I won't show boobs" Campbell, breaks up the marriage of Sydney's eventual boyfriend Billy Loomis (a tip of the hat to Halloween?). Killers use their knowledge of horror films to terrorize victims.

I love the scream movies, but come on Freddy Kreuger would wait for whoever is under the mask to fall asleep and he would shred their ass. Scariest movie ever growing up was Nightmare on Elm Street! To think he could get you when your sleeping is fucking creepy. I never wanted to go to sleep. They made him look inferior with Freddy Vs. Jason, but he still was a great Killer!

Sure the Scream movies were fun, for a little while, but that was a short lived faze. Ghostface, as we call him isn't always the same person, meaning that it immortal, there is a good point for him, he can live on as long as the legend lives. But the winner of this match has to be Freddie Kreuger. As a kid, my dad would terrify me tellig me about Freddie Krueger. When it came to the day when I finaly got to watch the movies, I wasn't as afraid of them as I thought, but they were still good movies. Overall, Freddie is better in most ways over Ghostface

Edit: I accidentally clicked Ghostface:(

I voted Ghost Face. I never realy did get into Freddy Kreuger and he never made me afraid to go to sleep. Ghost face is actualy kinda creepy. Now almost every Halloween you see little kids running around with Ghost Face masks. You rarely see Freddy Kreuger. I know that Freddy is more iconic than Ghost Face. but i just dont like him for some reason. Ghost face is more realistic.

Freddy Kreuger, easily.

While the "Scream" films were entertaining, Ghostface is not a motherfucker to be scared of. Seriously. If he were after me, I wouldn’5 be scared. I have a .40 and that's all you need to kill a dope like Ghostface.

Freddy Kreuger, on the other hand, is someone you would NEVER want after you, lol. He's such a creative monster, and someone who you really believe you couldn't survive if he wanted your ass dead.

So yeah, besides that, Freddy Kreuger would absolutely maul Ghostface.

This is Freddy and its not even close.

Ghostface is a cool looking villian, and he survives three full movies. His costume brought about a Halloween craze that is still going to this day. The face is just creepy to look at, and even though its obvious its a mask, its awesome. Not to mention, he uses cliches from scary movies when he kills people. How sweet is that?

He has one problem in this fight though: He's human, and humans have to go to sleep.

Game, set and match-Kreuger.

The place ware some people feel their safest, there dreams. A man who can invade your dreams is a monster. Your suppost to be safe in dream land, but with the creation of freddy kreuger. Your dreams were never safe again. This is a total mismatch, its like colin delaine facing a fucking grizzly bear.

The name alone beats gostface all to hell. Fuck freddys sweater beats gostface all to hell. Freddy could be reading a playboy and beating his burnt meat and beat the hell out of ghost face, *lets just hope he uses the right hand.* But still I laughed my ass off when I saw ghostface's mask. Just not scary at all to me. He could prolly take down one or two of the lesser known killers in this comp, but he just met his maker in this first round bout.

This is not even close. Freddy Krueger, by a mile.

Like said before, he takes the place you feel safest, your DREAMS, and makes you afraid to go to sleep. He can KILL YOU, in your sleep. Thats fucked up. Ghostface is a joke, he looks stupid, and I mean very stupid. He uses a knife, and is easy to kill. You cant kill Krueger, at least not really. You can, but you have to outsmart him, which is ridiculously hard to do. my god, this should be a landslide.

Freddy Krueger FTW.

I will say that Ghostface was pretty creepy in the first one, while growing somewhat gimmicky and comical later.

but dude. He is against the LEGEND Fred Krueger. My pick to win it all. My favorite. Love the movies. love the character. I mean what else can be said. If Ghostface called me I would say "bitch, come the fuck in. Ill be waiting in my bean bag chair, the door will be unlocked" and then I would kill that little bitch. You cant kill Freddy. easy match here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back