Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

1_401034157l.jpg

VS

saw3-tobin-as-jigsaw_1173913328.jpg

One is a maniac killer from an old Summer Camp. He never speaks, has amazing pure physical power, and has the highest body count and sequel total in slasher movie history.

One is an ingenious architect of death who never actually physically killed a person. He speaks often, and when he does, often preaching the need for love of one's life.

Who is the better slasher!? Jason? Or Jigsaw?

And this is where Jigsaw gets cut to pieces. Jason is going to win this tournament in a walk. He is the king of the slashers. Like IC said, he has the body count, the strength, the creepiness, the sequels, and everything else. He's unkillble, making him better. He has one person that could give him a fight, but we'll get into that later. Jigsaw reminds me of Dr. Willy from Megaman. He has some cool toys, but one on one he'd be begging for mercy.

Who is the better slasher!? Jason? Or Jigsaw?

You just about clinche it right there. Jason is an icon of horror film. THE prototypical unstoppable slasher. He is a monster that would walk through a situation like this. It's really not funny how much Jason would wreck Jigsaw. I respect Jigsaw for the points he tries to reach and the fact that he puts so much passion into his work. The problem is that Jigsaw really can't get into this one. Whatever he does won't work. In finality Jigsaw is a smart guy that will just be tossed around in this match. Seriously, what mind games can he even try to use?

Haha... I would pay to see Jigsaw try and kidnap Jason for one of his little games. And if by some miracle he were able to accomplish that, I would then love to see how he would have Jason 'lose', because it's not possible. Jason would easily win the game, and then haunt the fuck out of Jigsaw and kill his ass. He wouldn't be able to talk his way out of that one.

So, of course, with that said, Jason gets my vote here, obviously. I like Jigsaw, but there's no way I would vote for him, or anyone else for that matter, against Jason in a slasher tournament.

Jason here. Sometimes the mindless can kill the genius. Jig Saw is a great "killer", even though he forces others to pull the trigger. The thing that stops him here is he never actually tries to kill, he tries to get others to decide if they want to live or not, even though that may mean killing another person. Jason on the other hand is one of the greatest slashers ever. I don't even need to talk about him, Ill save that for the finals, which he will be part of. Times up Jig Saw.

Jason has done the same thing over and over and it NEVER gets old. Jigsaw is a terminal cancer victim who wants to try and make people truly appreciate their lives by traps they may or may not survive. Jason's always a "sure thing", as they say.

Hell, at least all of Jason's films are entertaining in one aspect or another - Saw IV is only entertaining to those locked inside padded rooms below ground surface. Talk about your bad sequels.

If Jason loses this, I'm declaring everyone who voted against him, and even we who failed to make him the winner as losers when it comes to horror films.

Ahh, here we go. This will finally be where Shitsaw gets his comeuppance. Jigsaw may be smarter, but Jason doesnt give a fuck. He will come after jigsaw very slowly while jigsaw tried to roll away in his wheelchair. Then Jason will somehow catch up to him, and hack him to bits. Thank god for Jason, finally getting rid of the piece of crap Jigsaew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back