Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

michael-myers11.jpg

VS

tony.jpg

Michael Myers

Films - Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, H20, Ressurection, Remake

Prefered Method - Stabbing with a HUGE butcher knife, though he's used a few different techniques.

Body Count - VERY high. One of the top 5 in the tournament.

Backstory - Disputed. Originally a troubled 6 year old boy who killed his 17 year old sister one Halloween Night. Spent 15 years in the Smiths Grove Sanitarium, escaped one night to return home to murder Lorie Strode, his adopted sister. Nobody knows why, until part 6, where Tommy Doyle theorized he is infected with Thorn, an ancient Druidic Rune Curse that damns him to a life of unquenchable rage until he kills his entire bloodline.

The Candyman

Films - Candyman, Candyman 2: Farewell to the Flesh, Candyman 3: Day of the Dead.

Prefered Method - Hook hand, slices a victim "from groin to gullet."

Bodycount - Fair. Candyman's claim to fame isn't racking up bodies, it's stalking those who call him.

Backstory - the son of a slave who had a sexual affair with the daughter of a local white plantation owner. He was tortured and murdered for the transgression, at one point by being stung to death by bees. Legend states that, if you stare into a mirror and say his name 5 times, he comes for you.

Fun Note- Myers and Candyman are two of the only slasher villains to show a moment of emotion, even crying. Michael Myers removes his mask in Halloween 5 for his neice, and Candyman is oft overcome by emotion.

Even though Michael is iconic and does have a very high body count i have always loved the Candyman character.

The thing i loved was that he wouldnt just kill people he would systematically ruin someones life by bringing it down piece by piece, the first film (The best) shows this the most where the protagonist is framed for the murder of her friend and found by the police.

The films themselves had such a great atmosphere too with some fantastic music that suited the character and the style well. Even though like all great horror franchises the sequels never live up to the first Tony Todd always does a great job throughout and is worth a watch just for the character.

Candyman is defenitley a very different type of "slasher" he is still very manipulative and creative. But Michael Myers is one of the true "slashers" of the tournement. Not only has he killed alot of people, he is also alot more Iconic, I think, than CandyMan. My vote goes to Myers.

I can't stand Candyman. What a stupid fucking character, if you ask me. Michaels Myers would gladly say that cockersucker's name three times and Candyman would have no choice but to either not show up like a little cunt, or get his ass beat completely the fuck down.

Michael Myers gets my vote here and it's not even close. Fuck Candyman. Michael Myers is a savage and one of the scariest human beings to ever be created. No way would Candyman stand a chance.

Candyman aint got shit on michael, michael can stalk his prey, come from fucking noware, and just generaly beat the fuck out of alot more people.

The fact that these two men aren't divoid of emotion dosen't mean anything, this is another squash. Michael myers will go on to one of the last rounds and possibly beat jason.

Michael Myers. My Slasher of choice. Probably the first first horror movie I watched as a kid was one halloween for my sisters Birthday (She is born on the 29th) we watched ... Well you can guess it, Halloween, quickly followed by Halloween 2. Those movies scared the hell out of me. There just seemed to be no stop to his murdering. Was it the second one where he killed the people in the shower? Everytime I used a shower stall for the public now, I think about that. He is my choice to win all of this.

Michael Myers was made for this tournament, LOL. He goes over Candyman easily. Fucking Bloody Mary wannabe. Michaels is crazy, can stalk you, and scare you all at the same time. Candyman is just weird, although he is gruesome. Michael would destroy him for real though.

Myers FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back