All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
April 7th 2013, Wrestlemania 29. I guarantee we will see Steve Austin vs CM Punk as the main event. Rock wont be involved and Im glad they getting their match over in 6 weeks(Cena vs Rock).
Austin will have it all built up around being 10 years since his last match, Punk trying to prove he is the best.
Austin will wamt to headline and not share the spotlight, I guess he has earnt the right.

I honestly don't get why all these Punk fans suddenly jump on the bandwagon and start campaining for his match against Austin. Yeah Punk in the Attitude Era vs Austin would have been huge but now? No chance in hell it overshadows Rock/Cena. As for this tag match I don't like the idea. Austin likes to hog the spotlight, he knows he doesn't like mixed reactions which is what he will get in the tag match.

Outdoors in NYC in March.

New York City isn't in New Jersey.

I don't think this would be a good main event. For one, with certain EXTREMELY rare exceptions (like Shawn Michaels retiring), the main event of WrestleMania should always be the Royal Rumble winner's championship match. For another, tag team matches as PPV main events are always disappointing.

As much as I would like to see them return to MSG for WM 30, realistically I don't think it's likely. I seriously doubt 22,000 is the number Vince wants to see for WM attendance, especially for a milestone one like 30. I think the poster who mentioned Yankee Stadium or Citi Field has a neat idea, which would allow it to truly "come home". Not this fake "come home" in the swamps of NJ. There are two problems with that, however. One is the same problem as Metlife Stadium, the outdoor factor. The second is that baseball season will probably have started by the time Wrestlemania rolls around, so neither stadium may be available.

As for Cowboys Stadium, it is true that it's set to host the Final Four in 2014, so unless they move the date for Mania from the first weekend in April, it's a no-go.

I would like to see this match, yeah i would.... but i don't see any benefit of bringing back two part-timers only for one match. I could stand out though, but these days the weeks between two PPVs have become less, so i don't think they would have enough time for the build-up. Also, Austin is injured....

To be honest, i would rather see CM Punk and John Cena vs the Rock and Stone Cold. I mean, why would the Rock and Cena suddenly team together. As Cena said "never before and never again". lets leave it that way. Otherwise CM Punk will get blamed for the low buy-rates next.

I honestly don't get why all these Punk fans suddenly jump on the bandwagon and start campaining for his match against Austin. Yeah Punk in the Attitude Era vs Austin would have been huge but now? No chance in hell it overshadows Rock/Cena. As for this tag match I don't like the idea. Austin likes to hog the spotlight, he knows he doesn't like mixed reactions which is what he will get in the tag match.

All cena vs. rock is a joke. The build sucks, the over hype and bullshit promotion sucks, and the matches is going to be so predictable. Their trying to recreate rock vs hogan and their not going to do it. Its just going to be a stadium booing for cena and cheering the rock cause its in his hometown.

Now Punk vs austin would have a whole lot of interesting dynamics. Think of Cm Punk, the most over full face in the company vs. the most over guy of all time. Now who are the fans going to cheer for. And also, both are great workers. You also have to take into account that both are really great talkers and have a tendency to shoot from the hip when they talk, instead just saying catch phrases.

All cena vs. rock is a joke. The build sucks, the over hype and bullshit promotion sucks, and the matches is going to be so predictable. Their trying to recreate rock vs hogan and their not going to do it. Its just going to be a stadium booing for cena and cheering the rock cause its in his hometown.

Now Punk vs austin would have a whole lot of interesting dynamics. Think of Cm Punk, the most over full face in the company vs. the most over guy of all time. Now who are the fans going to cheer for. And also, both are great workers. You also have to take into account that both are really great talkers and have a tendency to shoot from the hip when they talk, instead just saying catch phrases.

If you really think Punk vs Austin would be anything more than a worked shoot with the occasional shot at each other for drinking beer or not drinking then your out of your mind. Punk is not bigger than Cena and Austin is sure as not well known in the media then Rock. I don't care about the argument of a better wrestling match becuase we know that's not the E's intention. They want the match that will make them more money. Punk vs Austin will never out build Rock/Cena. WWE is full of children and parents now who could give a rats ass about politics backstage and real life out of character things which is why the Punk/Austin say whatever I want gimmick will eventually get old. Rock is more entertaining on the mic than Austin. Cena when he's really on his game can make a feud sound way more real than Punk just trying to burry whoever he's against on the mic.

Austin isn't going to wrestle anyone. It has to be a big name and Punk isn't a big name. Punk has held the WWE Title a total of about 3 months and supposedly he is Austin,Rock,Cena Caliber? Please! Give me a break guys. CM Punk blows! Best wrestler in the world my ass. Funny how no one ever said that until he put it on his shirts. By Wrestlemania 29 Punk will be back in mid card hell. yeah, thats right I said it ProPainScott. I agree about tag matches sucking as main events that match will never happen cause for one there is no torch to pass. How do you pass a torch when you quit wrestling 6 or 7 years ago anyway?

I recall them saying after WrestleMania 23 that WrestleMania was only gonna be in Stadiums from that point on. WrestleMania 1,10 and 20 were the 3 at MSG, MSG can at most only hold 24,000 for a wrestling event, that's way too small for a WrestleMania or SummerSlam the size they are now. WrestleMania's 9. 19, 23, 24, 26, 27 were all outdoor stadiums and 28 and 29 will be no different. 25 was an outdoor with a closeable roof.

Which is why i found it odd that next year Mania29 was to be in new York and not the following year, sure they could have it there 2 yrs in a row like WrestleMania 4 and 5. Reports were they wanted to beat the NFL to be the first ones to use the stadium for there respective biggest show of the year.

as for the outdoor factor, thats just stupid, they've had numerous outdoor events to date and have fared fine, including 7 WrestleMania's outdoor since WrestleMania 9, if people are so moany about the possiblity of cold or wet, stay home and watch it on PPV, pretty sure there'd be hundreds of people who are willing to take there tickets.

yeah, thats right I said it.

Cena and The Rock should have a hell of a battle this year at WM 28, and then they will certainly gain each others respect. Thats when they act like they are the best in the business from one generation to the next. Thats when Stone Cold and CM Punk step in and say that it doesn't take hollywood looks to be the greatest wrestler in the world. Austin and The Rock pass the torch for Cena and CM Punk once and for all. Outdoors in NYC in March. This has the makings for the biggest event in WWE history. What better way for Austin and the Rock to lock it up one last time while they can.

It would be a perfect match for the future of the business IMO.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the chemistry of this match?

Well we will stat off with this is a perfect match for the future of the business In Your Opinion. Its not a perfect match for the future of the business it the perfect dream match of yours.

After Wrestlemania 28 nobody wants to see The Rock and Cena in the ring together again at a Wrestlemania. People want to see CM Punk vs Austin in a singles match mostly because they are close to being the same type of wrestler. Both Austin and Punk don't care who they have to go threw to be on the top and if the fans like them great if not oh well they say whats on their mind.

As for Cena Austin passing the tourch to Cena and Punk I believe they already took it but if thats what your going for it would have to be Cena & Punk vs Rock & Austin either way its not a good match for business as you said it is.

As for John Cena being like the Rock I look at Cena differently I don't hate him but I am not a big fan of his either. Cena has the personality of a Hillbilly Jim with mic skills of The Rock.

I really hope they do, I hope Vince's love of tradition outweighs a cash grab of sticking it somewhere with no history. The atmosphere is always better in smaller arenas anyway but that aside, MSG is the birthplace of WrestleMania and the WWE's home, 30 absolutely should be at the worlds most famous arena.

If Austin comes back for another match, he is going to want the focus to be all on him, and the giant paycheck to go to his pocket.

Teaming with The Rock would blow his return payday.

I really hope they do, I hope Vince's love of tradition outweighs a cash grab of sticking it somewhere with no history. The atmosphere is always better in smaller arenas anyway but that aside, MSG is the birthplace of WrestleMania and the WWE's home, 30 absolutely should be at the worlds most famous arena.

LOL, tradition does not mean anything when you can make a couple of extra million dollars. MSG as a wrestlemania venue has come and gone. The WWE have said from here out it's stadiums.

And the reason why it is being held there next year is to get the groud record and beat the NFL to it.

Ok, I agree that Austin would want the spotlight for himself without the Rock. Which leaves us with Austin vs Punk.

Whoever said Austin would not want to wrestle Punk is wrong. Austin is a big fan of Punk's skill in the ring and on the mic, and would be HONORED to face him at WrestleMania.

Anyone that still thinks "CM Punk sucks" isn't watching Raw or doesn't know what greatness looks like.

And CM Punk was the best in the world since around 2004-2005 when he was wrestling Samoa Joe in 5 star classics that Wrestling Observer was drooling over.

Anyone that thinks he wasn't the best in the world since 2005 obviously wasn't watching ROH.

I could see how him being the best is certainly debatable, but to scoff at the idea as if it's not even feasible shows a lack of wrestling knowledge.

I cant really believe what Im reading. Since 2007 onwards the whole world as been screaming for ROCK VS CENA while others say it will never happen. Up until 2010 people said it would never happen. AND NOBODY DARE TRY TO DENY IT. Rock vs Cena has been the wet dream of wrestling fans for years. Just try watching the Rock vs Cena tributes people used to make about a couple of years ago. Its the match everyone wanted but thought they cuold have.

And now suddenly, its a shitty build up, both suck in the ring, too much catchphrases, never going away, too pg, too long. bla bla bla.. Wed rather see Austin vs Punk. STFU !!!!!!!

CM Punk is a temporary name. Nobody called him the best in the world during his nexus thing. Hell nobody even called him the best in WWE during his nexus thing. And now suddenly hes the god of pro wrestling cuz he read up what people say on the internet and decided to do a promo on it.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is a retired wrestler who has no chance of putting up a good match with cm punk unless cm punk makes him look good. And no what he did on tough enough doesnt count. That was nothing. That was what every pro wrestler in the business can do. Hes past his mid fourties (around same age as the undertaker) and I doubt that he could still have another match in him especially a main event at wrestlemania.

As for the tag match. I dont want to see rock/cena team up in any case. It could be the main event of some other ppv but not wrestlemania. Id rather see austin vs rock on wm than austin vs punk or rock/cena vs austin/punk. At least austin vs rock would have a bit of drama to it considering both of them cut way better promos than punk or cena.

I thought that it would make sense to have WM30 at the Garden, but here is why it won't be.

As many have said, Vince wants ALL Mania's to be held in stadiums from now on. It's not because he's turning his back on the arena that created Wrestlemania, it's because to keep Mania' alive the WWE need to sell themselves as a larger-than-life corporation, and do this by having their biggest event in huge stadiums.

Ten years ago Vince could run the risk of holding a Mania' in a smaller venue/arena the size of MSG, but that's because his shoulders weren't carrying the weight of lower ratings, a more developed social media, and completely different types of viewers/audiences and demographic types from Wrestlemania 1, 10 and 20. The viewership of WWE isn't as reliable anymore, and now WWE is competing with UFC, reality television, and TNA (I know that WCW was a bigger threat, but WWE isn't as popular as it used to be, so at this point TNA can be considered the main sports-entertainment competition). What is/isn't cool has changed, and WWE is out of the fad period where they could make money just by being the 'in' thing to watch. Nowadays WWE is selling themselves as a mega-specticle. That's how they're making their money. They can't risk putting their biggest event in MSG - even if that means giving up some sentimental value, because it's simply not big enough to hold lots of people to make Mania' seem like a grand stage. Casual fans and kids who might not know about the history of Mania' and MSG would simply be disappointed with the hype and let down, seeing a crowd a of 10-20,000 or something, compared to what they could of seen in a stadium capable of holding up to 80,000+ in some arenas.

It's 2012, you can't keep booking events like it's over a decade ago. To make money you have to follow the money. Don't get me wrong, we'd all love to see another MSG Mania', but all the more new fans and casual fans would probably be let down because Mania' is built up to feel like a larger-then-life event; and would expect a huge larger-then-life attendance, of course at a stadium.

Mania' makes the WWE money simply because it feels like a grand stage. To make the money, Vince and the WWE need to give the fans a grand stage to witness. Mania' is just as important in it's atmosphere, as it is as a wrestling event. Having a large stadium makes the event seem more important, and gives audiences the idea that they're witnessing something special.

I cant really believe what Im reading. Since 2007 onwards the whole world as been screaming for ROCK VS CENA while others say it will never happen. Up until 2010 people said it would never happen. AND NOBODY DARE TRY TO DENY IT. Rock vs Cena has been the wet dream of wrestling fans for years. Just try watching the Rock vs Cena tributes people used to make about a couple of years ago. Its the match everyone wanted but thought they cuold have.

And now suddenly, its a shitty build up, both suck in the ring, too much catchphrases, never going away, too pg, too long. bla bla bla.. Wed rather see Austin vs Punk. STFU !!!!!!!

CM Punk is a temporary name. Nobody called him the best in the world during his nexus thing. Hell nobody even called him the best in WWE during his nexus thing. And now suddenly hes the god of pro wrestling cuz he read up what people say on the internet and decided to do a promo on it.

Stone Cold Steve Austin is a retired wrestler who has no chance of putting up a good match with cm punk unless cm punk makes him look good. And no what he did on tough enough doesnt count. That was nothing. That was what every pro wrestler in the business can do. Hes past his mid fourties (around same age as the undertaker) and I doubt that he could still have another match in him especially a main event at wrestlemania.

As for the tag match. I dont want to see rock/cena team up in any case. It could be the main event of some other ppv but not wrestlemania. Id rather see austin vs rock on wm than austin vs punk or rock/cena vs austin/punk. At least austin vs rock would have a bit of drama to it considering both of them cut way better promos than punk or cena.

Is anyone besides CM Punk himself even calling him the best in the world right now? He's annoying as hell to me. His "anti-authority" attitude is like a childish caracature. His overdone facial expressions and shoulder-shrugs are possibly more annoying than anything Cena has ever done (or not done).

Punk has good mic skills but a month after his "shoots", he became very annoying and I get no excitement out of hearing his music hit. He had one more decent rant against JL in the ring last month and that was it, he's just another PG stooge.

At the end of the day, for me, Vince is right about these guys (Punk, Bryan, Ryder)...they're mid-card. Which would be fine if WWE writers would put 10 minutes of effort into developing mid-carder stories, too. But they don't, so wrestlers feel they're nothing unless they're in the title picture, which is a horrible path the WWE has gone down over the last couple years.

Punk in any main event just isn't going to sell imo. Austin would get paid either way, but if it were only about the hype and scope of one final match, he'd be a fool to have it against Punk. In my opinion, I'd MUCH rather see Austin built up against HHH, I think there's plenty of backstory there to make it worthwhile to have those two go at it again. I'm just throwing a name out there. (Keep in mind that most fans really don't give a crap about quality "wrestling" between two names this huge).

In the grand scheme of ranking wrestlers - Cena/Rock/Austin are all 10's. Punk will settle in at a 6.5 for me unless he drops the goofiness of his character. I think he tries to be funny or something but for me it just comes across as desperate. He was the coolest guy in WWE after MITB, but now he's like that guy at the party who ends up being the only one laughing at his own jokes.

If Austin wrestles again it will be a singles match in my view, it's possible he could do some sort of warm up match but it wont be sharing the spotlight in this type of mega tag team match.

Completely have no interest in seeing this kind of match. I personally hate tag team matches that are main events.

Also, Cena will still always be booed no matter what. He isnt Hollywood either. He makes movies that are made by WWE.

Austin wont share that kinda spotlight.

Not to mention that I personally hate the whole idea of EVER passing the torch to Cena in any way, shape, or form. This guy has had the torch for almost 8 years now. There is no more passing of it.

If anything, id rather see Punk vs Cena and Rock vs Austin 4

Btw, Mania is in April, not March. =]

I agree. If Survivor Series is any indication, fans don't like seeing tag matches as main events. Even if it does have two legends involved.

Plus, this would be a perfect way for the E to blame Punk if the buyrates sucked.

I recall them saying after WrestleMania 23 that WrestleMania was only gonna be in Stadiums from that point on. WrestleMania 1,10 and 20 were the 3 at MSG, MSG can at most only hold 24,000 for a wrestling event, that's way too small for a WrestleMania or SummerSlam the size they are now. WrestleMania's 9. 19, 23, 24, 26, 27 were all outdoor stadiums and 28 and 29 will be no different. 25 was an outdoor with a closeable roof.

Which is why i found it odd that next year Mania29 was to be in new York and not the following year, sure they could have it there 2 yrs in a row like WrestleMania 4 and 5. Reports were they wanted to beat the NFL to be the first ones to use the stadium for there respective biggest show of the year.

as for the outdoor factor, thats just stupid, they've had numerous outdoor events to date and have fared fine, including 7 WrestleMania's outdoor since WrestleMania 9, if people are so moany about the possiblity of cold or wet, stay home and watch it on PPV, pretty sure there'd be hundreds of people who are willing to take there tickets.

They've also had WM 6 and 18 at Skydome/Rogers Centre in Toronto which can be an outdoor arena, but has a retractable roof. 19 was in Seattle, but Safeco also has a retractable roof. I was at that one. If it rained everyone would have stayed dry. I think they are tempting fate a little by having an outdoor event in early April in the New York area. I hope they have a plan to atleast cover the ring for the safety of the superstars. In my opinion, they should try to put WM in stadiums that have some sort of roof. Even if it's retractable, that way if it's nice they leave it open, if not they close it. I'm sure the southern states like Florida, Texas or Arizona would be ok, but in the northern states you're putting a lot of faith in mother nature.

If WWE had a sane mind theyd do it ina foreign country like the uk they could easily sell out the 02 Arena in London and use Wembley for the Hall Of Fame, they could make so much revenue becuase to everybody in the UK who dont get a chance to see a WWE PPV live without paying for a trip to the US it would be a once in a life time opportunity, think if they can sell out about 15 dates in 15,000 seater arenas over here imagine how much money people would pay to see this and then youve got people travelling from all over the world to see the entertainment spectacular, it would be a massive move and a big step to increase viewership in europe.

If you really think Punk vs Austin would be anything more than a worked shoot with the occasional shot at each other for drinking beer or not drinking then your out of your mind. Punk is not bigger than Cena and Austin is sure as not well known in the media then Rock. I don't care about the argument of a better wrestling match becuase we know that's not the E's intention. They want the match that will make them more money. Punk vs Austin will never out build Rock/Cena. WWE is full of children and parents now who could give a rats ass about politics backstage and real life out of character things which is why the Punk/Austin say whatever I want gimmick will eventually get old. Rock is more entertaining on the mic than Austin. Cena when he's really on his game can make a feud sound way more real than Punk just trying to burry whoever he's against on the mic.

Punk vs. Austin does not have to out do or out sell Rock/Cena to be a success. The fact that the #2 Face of the Company vs. One of the biggest superstars of all time will face off at WM, is enough to see the event.

Not all dream matches have to out do the previous one. Hogan vs. Vince McMahon was the WM before Hogan vs. The Rock but no one expected Hogan/Vince to outperform Hogan/Rock right?

Punk/Austin would be cool ... the problem is the build up. The thing about Rock/Cena is there is actual heat between the two in the past. Austin/Punk have no such heat ... in fact it seems Austin praises Punk to high heavens.

That IMO opinion is the biggest challenge ... how can they make Punk/Austin compelling enough w/o the real heat?

yeah, thats right I said it.

Cena and The Rock should have a hell of a battle this year at WM 28, and then they will certainly gain each others respect. Thats when they act like they are the best in the business from one generation to the next. Thats when Stone Cold and CM Punk step in and say that it doesn't take hollywood looks to be the greatest wrestler in the world. Austin and The Rock pass the torch for Cena and CM Punk once and for all. Outdoors in NYC in March. This has the makings for the biggest event in WWE history. What better way for Austin and the Rock to lock it up one last time while they can.

It would be a perfect match for the future of the business IMO.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the chemistry of this match?

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY! NO MORE STARS FROM THE PAST TAKING THE SPOTS OF THE FUTURE STARS!!!!!!! I can't stress that enough.

By time WM29 comes around, Ziggler, Rhodes, Barrett, Sheamus, maybe Kofi and Ryder, and more will be in the main event spotlight. Why take the WM main event away from them AGAIN! All of these guys are losing their spots this year to Triple H, Rock, and Chris Jericho. As much as it will be great, we did not need to see another rematch between Trips and Taker...let someone else challenge Taker for the streak.

I've said it in every thread about using past stars...PUSH THE GUYS THAT YOU HAVE AND MAKE FUTURE STARS! WWE has a whole roster in FCW waiting for their chance, they have a ton of guys on RAW and Smackdown in the mid-card ready to move by next year.

Besides, if you are going to do a "passing of the torch", make a ME with Rock/Austin vs Cena/Punk. besides, there is already a torch passing happening between Rock and Cena. Plus...as much as I would love to see Punk/Austin...I'll leave it as a wrestling "what if", just like Sting vs Taker, or Goldberg vs Austin. Those are fun match-ups to play "what if".

Please people...no more threads about using legends vs present stars...save that for the BOOK THIS thread.

Not exactly, 23 and 27 (Ford Field and Georgia Dome respectively) were not outdoors, they were in domed stadiums. Also, 19 and 26 were in retractable roof stadiums along with 25.

No its going to Dallas there gonna break the damn record. Wrestlemaina will never be held in another arena. Unless Vince gose bank rupt but I doubt it.

It will be in Dallas eventually(not 30), but trust me when I say they're not going to come within 25,000 of breaking the record. They want to I'm sure, and they'll try, but there's no way in hell they're going to sell 109,000 tickets. When they put WrestleMania XXV in Houston they wanted to break the record and ended up 20,000 short. Now the record is 18,000 higher than it was then.

agreed, Vince has stated thousands of times he prefers Mania to be in a huge outdoor arean in future. MSG will not be holding it in 2014, the word is Dalls, Texas will host Wrestlemania 30

Slight correction: Vince has stated ZERO times he prefers Mania to be in stadiums. The internet continually states it. I'm sure Vince agrees with it, but those words have never come out of his mouth, or the WWE's mouth in any official capacity.

A few weeks ago the rumor was WM 29 at Giants Stadium, and WM 30 at Dallas Stadium. With the NY/NJ part done, there's no reason to believe that the rumor wouldn't be true, especially since Texas Stadium is one of the newest, best, and largest stadiums in the US.

Honestly this shouldn't even be a thread. It's a done deal, not speculation.

That last statement is 100% contary to reality. There is absolutely nothing to suggest it's a done deal, or even that it's been discussed. In fact, there are two huge reasons to believe the rumor wouldn't be true - one, look at the OP. According to their sources, WWE hasn't even started talking about where WrestleMania 30 will be held. And second, a little thing called the Final Four.

Cowboys Stadium will host the Final Four on April 5 and 7, 2014. Given the time it takes to assemble and disassemble both the Final Four set and the WrestleMania set, that means Cowboys Stadium will be unavailable to host WrestleMania between March 16 and April 27, 2014.

I suppose it's possible they move WrestleMania forward or back that much, but it seems highly unlikely. Remember, holding WrestleMania the last week of March or the first week of April isn't just a tradition. They've built an entire yearly PPV schedule on it. If you have it on March 16, you have to push Elimination Chamber forward 2 or 3 weeks too. And if you do that, you have to push Royal Rumble forward 2 or 3 weeks too. And that would leave you with a lot less time than you're used to to build towards it. This is possible, since they used to have New Year's Revolution only a few weeks before Royal Rumble...but I'd think they made the change for a reason. Plus, what do you do with the schedule after WrestleMania? You don't need 6 weeks to build to Extreme Rules or whatever's after WrestleMania that year. That's enough time to put in an extra PPV between them, which I could see them doing.

If it's on April 27, you'd have to cancel the next PPV after WrestleMania. Plus you're talking about more than 2 full months between Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania. Do you move Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble back a month, and put another PPV in January? That's what they'd have to do.

It's not worth the trouble. Especially when you can just wait until WrestleMania 31 to go to Cowboys Stadium.

Will WrestleMania XXX be at MSG? Probably, yeah. I mean, they treat house shows at MSG like they're TV shows, they treat TV shows at MSG like they're PPVs, they treat ordinary PPVs at MSG like they're huge PPVs. Being at MSG makes it one step bigger for WWE. They treat it like a huge stadium, despite the lower attendance. I see no reason to think they won't go back there for WrestleMania XXX. I wouldn't put much into it being in a close location two years in a row. Like others have said, IV and V were both in the same arena. Plus X and XI were very close to each other, New York and Connecticut. And others have been reasonably close - XIV and XV were in Boston and Philadelphia, 22 and 23 were in Chicago and Detroit, and XXVII and XXVIII were in Atlanta and Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back