2013 NFL Draft LD

Cincy got Eifert. Sorry IC.

That being said, good pick by Cincy. Eifert is a beast.

Atlanta traded up to 22. Corner? Te'o? who knows.

shutup dont crush my dreams of a new randy moss. i dont want to have to see deion branch in a wheelchair catching passes we need youth. not to mention gronk and hernandez constantly tag in and out with injuries.

Just like Brady Quinn fell for a reason.

We can play the boom/bust game all day long and get no where. The fact remains most analysts had Floyd as a top 10 guy and as high as number 3. Being available at 22 makes him a steal. What happens in his career will be what truly defines this fall but as of right now he's a steal.

ESPN: Notre Dame is not relevant

ESPN: Stay tuned, we're in Manti Te'o territory!

I never cease to find it amusing how butthurt ESPN is at Notre Dame having their own TV contract.

ESPN: Notre Dame is not relevant

ESPN: Stay tuned, we're in Manti Te'o territory!

I never cease to find it amusing how butthurt ESPN is at Notre Dame having their own TV contract.
Wow. I'm glad I'm watching NFL Network. Their coverage is about 10 thousand times better then ESPNs

And as the cornerbacks fall off the board, my concerns about the Browns secondary grow deeper and deeper...

A 2nd, a 3rd, and a 4th? To take Te'o? Please no. Please we've done good, rest on your laurels and go get a receiver in the 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back