ZeroVX thinks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not responding to every battle in a war, just like every other President has done.

My point is that Bush didn't respond for six days, fine. You've made your point. You're completely missing mine though. You're talking about not responding, I'm talking about not even knowing.

Obama didn't know for three hours. He told his staff not to disturb him for anything, including terrorist attacks. That's irresponsible.

*Gasp* You mean Obama didn't know about a failed attack where no one was hurt for 180 minutes??? My goodness that's Lord of the Rings length. We'll make sure to tell him on time when nothing happens later.

But his not knowing caused the guy to get miranda rights and get questioned by lawyers instead of being interrogated by intelligence officers.

This is my point. Obama's apathy towards the actual people in this nation led to us losing intelligence we could have used to prevent future attacks. This incident got treated like a crime instead of a terrorist attack, which means nothing helped us fight the war on terror.

You mean just like the shoebomber who then confessed to the whole thing and gave us valuable information? Yeah that's awful.

So, it's OK for Obama to not learn from Bush's mistakes? Is that what you're saying?

This is the same logic that says Bush spent too much so it's only fair that Obama triples the debt too.

No, Bush kept reading to kids after being told about a plane crash. It's amazing how history changes. One plane had hit one building. No one knew what was going on. Bush couldn't have done anything until investigators arrived, so he continued to do what he was doing until information could be gleaned. But, that was just eight minutes.

Please, tell me what Obama was doing for three hours after the underwear bomber incident happened.

Bush can read?

This thread of full of lawlz. Even from Jane. Both Obama and Bush have fucked up. I don't know where to start with good ol Dubya, but I do agree with FTS that it would seem Obama has taken more vacation time then I have this year. Now whether that's the case or the public has been mislead, I can't say. Honestly, both Republicans and Democrats have their heads so far up their own asses they're eating their breakfast for a second time.

This is going to continue for a very long time. This whole cycle. When will people learn that a change of address for one man isn't enough. The way things are done now, nothing will never be fixed for more than a short time. Clearly, our system and how it's ran doesn't work.

So we're totally like, not the United State of America, but like, the Un-United State of America dude.

Was anyone hurt? No. End of issue.

Leave the argument alone, it isn't helping you.

Armbar is right. I have already admitted to trolling, so I am no longer going to act as if there is any debating how bad Obama is.

Obama didn't know for three hours. He told his staff not to disturb him for anything, including terrorist attacks. That's irresponsible.

Cite this, please. And not Drudge Report, mind you. Somewhere unbiased. No one says "don't wake me, even if it's an attack!".

Also, when the plane hit the WTC, it instantly cause more damage and more loss of life than the failed underwear bomber plot.

AND! They already knew this guy might be connected to trouble, as they were there to meet him *before* reports of a failed attack came through. The orders to pick him up came from the administration. Obama already knew they guy would be trouble of some sort, god forbid he didn't just pull the plane out of the sky and arrest everyone and turn them over to torture experts CIA investigators.

Finally:
487 days at Camp David
490 days at Crawford Ranch
43 days at Kennebunkport Compound

Total: 1020 days, more than 1/3rd of his presidency. Bush set the record for most vacation time taken by president.

Carter took 79 days in 4 years.
Clinton took 152 days in 8 years.

Reagan took 335 days in 8 years.
Bush Sr. took 543 days in 4 years

Time off is time off. If he built a situation room, he wasn't in it 24/7. And any conversation that can be had cutting brush can be had on a blackberry.

Was anyone hurt? No. End of issue.

Leave the argument alone, it isn't helping you.

You're right idiot. No one was hurt, so let's just let him go.

The reason no one was hurt was because American citizens stopped the bomber. That's so great of our President to leave the safety of hundreds on board and the thousands that could have been killed up to a couple of guys who were drinking gin on a cross country flight.

So now you're mad that he didn't do anything about something that ended okay and that he had absolutely no chance of doing anything about?

So, it's OK for Obama to not learn from Bush's mistakes? Is that what you're saying?

This is the same logic that says Bush spent too much so it's only fair that Obama triples the debt too.

How in the fuck was it a mistake? Obama waited 3 hours to hear about something that didn't hurt anyone. That's not even close to an issue.

So now you're mad that he didn't do anything about something that ended okay and that he had absolutely no chance of doing anything about?

Fucking hypocritical Republicans...when Clinton had the chance to do something, he did, and all we heard from the Republicans is how fucking Monica Lewinsky is immoral.

What is it? Do you want the President to do something or not?

Cite this, please. And not Drudge Report, mind you. Somewhere unbiased. No one says "don't wake me, even if it's an attack!".

No. I am not going to research something for a bar room argument. Watch the news for yourself sometime and you will know these things without having to ask someone else to look it up for you.

Also, when the plane hit the WTC, it instantly cause more damage and more loss of life than the failed underwear bomber plot.

I don't know that a fireball hitting the ground in the center of Detroit wouldn't have killed 3,000 people. Detroit is pretty tightly packed geographically. You don't think it could have hit in a congested area and taken out a large number of people?
AND! They already knew this guy might be connected to trouble, as they were there to meet him *before* reports of a failed attack came through.

If they knew he was connected to trouble, why did they allow him to fly? Is this gross negligence or incompetence. Either way, that argument doesn't help further the idea that Obama isn't the worst President ever.
The orders to pick him up came from the administration.

No they didn't. Janet Napolitano said it herself that they decided to mirandize him without being told by the White House to do so. Napolitano and Holder were calling the shots. They have a combined of IQ of 3.

Obama already knew they guy would be trouble of some sort, god forbid he didn't just pull the plane out of the sky and arrest everyone and turn them over to torture experts CIA investigators.

Hey look, an obvious lefty giving empty rhetoric and red herring arguments. Way to attack the CIA to deflect attention off the inability of our President to do anything right. You should model your life after him and shoot hoops for the camera instead of creating jobs.

You guys keep saying that it's OK because no one got hurt. That's just stupid.

He fucked up, but since the terrorist fucked up too, let's give Obama a pass? That's just ******ed.

FTS is a decent troll.

I'd say he's pretty good at it. Poor Zero can't stop biting.

It's a drug, Zero. And drugs are bad, mmm'kay? Just say no to his threads, you have better things to do than be wished death simply because you aren't his style.

AND! They already knew this guy might be connected to trouble, as they were there to meet him *before* reports of a failed attack came through. The orders to pick him up came from the administration. Obama already knew they guy would be trouble of some sort, god forbid he didn't just pull the plane out of the sky and arrest everyone and turn them over to torture experts CIA investigators.

Finally:

Time off is time off. If he built a situation room, he wasn't in it 24/7. And any conversation that can be had cutting brush can be had on a blackberry.

Your argument about vacation time is moronic. Bush worked on vacations. Obama ate ice cream at posed for cameras.

You guys keep saying that it's OK because no one got hurt. That's just stupid.

He fucked up, but since the terrorist fucked up too, let's give Obama a pass? That's just ******ed.

He couldn't do a fucking thing while the plane was in the air. By the time it landed, everything was OK. Where in that did the President need to be involved?

I'd say he's pretty good at it. Poor Zero can't stop biting.

It's a drug, Zero. And drugs are bad, mmm'kay? Just say no to his threads, you have better things to do than be wished death simply because you aren't his style.

I'm not wishing him death because he's not my style. Shit, KB, X, and Razor are my best friends on here. Thriller is my boy. I wish Zero death because I want Zero to be dead.

Can we stop calling the CIA torture experts? That's the most asinine statement I have ever heard. those techniques have been used by EVERY ORGANIZATION KNOWN TO MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back