zerö

I just want to quickly apologise on account of me being out of order earlier Zero.

That is all. None of my business being involved here so from this post, even if you say something petty back, I won't reply.

zerö;1830544 said:
I'm guessing my board room thread is at least two pages long by now.
Actually it is only 5 posts, with one of them being me posting the e-mail I sent to you, and the first one me asking what happened.

Sorry.

I just want to quickly apologise on account of me being out of order earlier Zero.

That is all. None of my business being involved here so from this post, even if you say something petty back, I won't reply.

Interesting development, I appreciate the statement - though it seems like you do very little other than apologize for things you seem to accidentally do wrong. I also noticed your apologetic post in Lee's Bar Room thread.

I assume you're sucking up for some form of modship eventually? How's that going for you so far?

I'll stick with just one for now, I'll keep the other with a Get out of jail free card I obtained in WZ Monopoly the other night.

Alright, so say you are signing onto the forum, and you need to type in your name, because you don't have it set to remember it.

Do you know the ALt-Keypad code for ö, or do you have to find the character for it? Because that would piss me off.

I'll stick with just one for now, I'll keep the other with a Get out of jail free card I obtained in WZ Monopoly the other night.

Alright, so say you are signing onto the forum, and you need to type in your name, because you don't have it set to remember it.

Do you know the ALt-Keypad code for ö, or do you have to find the character for it? Because that would piss me off.

Control + F, "zero"

Copy + paste.

I'm using a laptop, and it would be a combination of both remembering the alt-keypad code and turning numlock on.

I had my original account deleted, otherwise I would just be using zero.

should have went for Z3120

Few would have gotten it.

I've used quite an interesting combination of letters and numbers on different accounts before. Gimmick accounts, theme accounts, efed accounts, etc. I'm sure I've used that at one point in time.

The last one I registered here was 'Cenafan'. I doubt anyone'll get that, but it was the first name I ever used on WZ almost a decade ago. :shrug:

Do you want a fucking medal for having used the internet a decade ago? Congratulations, you are a real internet veteran. Also you're a cunt.

Maybe Acrobat will show up.
Adobe_Acrobat.gif

Great, more competition, and this one seems like actulley goes on. Good, you and Macca can destory each other in flames, and I will slowly post my way out of here with my favorite "Favorite" threads. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back