zerö

I sincerely hope he can be mature this go-round. His actions today were anything but.

I sincerely hope he can be mature this go-round. His actions today were anything but.

Agreed, it was just an unfortunate situation all the way around. If he sincerely wants to post here and get along, then everything should go smoothly. If not, then he probably won't last long.

It's okay, I'm quite used to this.

Prisoner of the Year 07&08.

I'll take this as my one opportunity to say something outside of positive: Please stay out of my thread. On multiple instances you have attempted to make direct attacks at me knowing I would be unable to respond to you. You currently have a post in that thread right now making assertions against me that we both know are extremely false and slanderous.

Sly was kind enough to bother listening to my side of the situation and dealing with it in a manner I respect rather than posting in a thread with his buddies and trying to play sides like you did.

If you have anything to say to me, please say it via PM - because I can and will be constantly logging out of this account in order to make sure you don't continue to spam threads with comments about me.

I'm sorry, are you attempting to tell me what I can and can't do? No thanks.

Feel free to tell me which fake and "slanderous" assertions I've made about you. That you've handled this poorly in a childish manner? Because that's the only assertion I made and I imagine everyone would agree with that.

Please do not attempt to tell me what I can and cannot do.

zerö;1830523 said:
making assertions against me that we both know are extremely false and slanderous.

Sly was kind enough to bother listening to my side of the situation and dealing with it in a manner I respect rather than posting in a thread with his buddies and trying to play sides like you did.

To be fair, you're trying to seem mature now, but you're the one who resorted to pointless insults to me when I simply tried to explain the situation to you. Xfear wasn't 'playing sides' he was trying to explain things as is a moderators job. We don't play 'buddies', the staff have their disagreements just like everyone else.

You do realize the posts you report go directly to me, right zero? And that the Prison is a spam-zone area?

To be fair, you're trying to seem mature now, but you're the one who resorted to pointless insults to me when I simply tried to explain the situation to you. Xfear wasn't 'playing sides' he was trying to explain things as is a moderators job. We don't play 'buddies', the staff have their disagreements just like everyone else.

I didn't resort to 'pointless insults' with you, I actually asserted that you wouldn't understand the insults I was poised to throw at you. There's quite a difference.

I'm not trying to seem more mature, I'm just at the point where this is highly funny to me, and I'm silently laughing at the fact that I've caused three moderators to rage, one to constantly monitor all new accounts to check for my IP address, and I'm guessing my board room thread is at least two pages long by now.

zerö;1830544 said:
I didn't resort to 'pointless insults' with you, I actually asserted that you wouldn't understand the insults I was poised to throw at you. There's quite a difference.

If you don't see wht you wrote as an insult, you truly are stupid. I hope you report this too, it's giving me a good laugh.

I'm not trying to seem more mature, I'm just at the point where this is highly funny to me, and I'm silently laughing at the fact that I've caused three moderators to rage, one to constantly monitor all new accounts to check for my IP address, and I'm guessing my board room thread is at least two pages long by now.

You're really not as important as you think.

If you don't see wht you wrote as an insult, you truly are stupid. I hope you report this too, it's giving me a good laugh.

You're really not as important as you think.

I'm sure it does, this entire incident has provided hours of entertainment for myself and a few old WZ cats who've been enjoying the play-by-play of excitement you've given me on a relatively boring Saturday.

zerö;1830551 said:
Yes. I made sure to check first to make sure that it was your inbox I was flooding.

I see you have no interest in being a mature adult. Figures.

Continue with your childish bullshit. When you want to act like an adult, we'll be here.

zerö;1830556 said:
I'm sure it does, this entire incident has provided hours of entertainment for myself and a few old WZ cats who've been enjoying the play-by-play of excitement you've given me on a relatively boring Saturday.

I'm glad I excite you. You're now a regular WZ'er.

I see you have no interest in being a mature adult. Figures.

Continue with your childish bullshit. When you want to talk to act like an adult, we'll be here.

I'm pretty sure you started this, but I'm more than willing to continue laughing at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back