Your Worst Five

I'll probably get some heat but i could care less! HA!

5. Evan Bourne - He has pointless feuds and he has no gimmick or mic skills and only used as a filler on RAW to get the crowd screaming cause of his high flying moves.

4. Mark Henry - Why? Thats all i ask is why does WWE give him these irrelevant pushes, yes he is better as a heel but i just feel like its only a temporary push, and 2 months from now he will be back in the same position as he always is being no where.

3. Alex Riley - Good as a face? Yes, did he turn face to quickly? Yes. They are pushing Riley way to quick and their going to hit a wall when you push a star so fast he'll fall right back into mid card hell. He was doing fine as the Varcity heel but I can understand RAW has a lack of faces but he is still on the list.

2. Micheal Cole - He may be no wrestler but he has been extremly poor lately on commentary (i believe theres a recent thread on Cole, even though there always is it seems like) but i just get annoyed now because he has been calling the wrong moves, he always switches between a heel and face, he gets way too much tv time (last night was just plain dumb, only good thing was Zack Ryder getting to woop his ass) but stop giving this guy storys and give his time to others who could use it!

1. The final one and the name i will get some heat form most likely. Randy Orton. I am so sick and tired of this guy I dont even watch SD when he is on the screen. Im sick of his babyface tweener whatever the hell he his, he was an excellent heel and always good at chasing the belt instead of holding it. His mic work is terrible. I cant even stand when he opens his mouth, his Viper gimmick and Voices in head is just so faggish he looks like he has a seizure all the time in the ring, (but i will say his feud with Christian has been pretty good, but its getting stale) Orton is Worse then Cena and Cena didnt even make the top 5.

WWWYKI Thats my 5!

ONLY going on guys on the roster that appear on television regularly:

1) The Great Khali: Have to agree with the OP. Khali is almost guaranteed to be in the worst five every week. I'm just thankful he isn't on an important spot of the card right now.

2) Michael Cole: Since we can use commentators, I don't know if there's a more hated heel in the business than Cole. I really hate him. He just makes listening to wrestling awful - especially when he bickers and jokes with Booker T on SmackDown.

3) Heath Slater: Don't get me wrong, I think Slater is okay in the ring and I'm fine with him being on the roster... But for the love of God, quit giving him a microphone. I want to kill myself with car exhaust every time he speaks. Just... AWFUL.

4) Ezekiel Jackson: Sigh... I just don't like Jackson. Scoops slams and clotheslines, SCOOP SLAMS AND CLOTHESLINES! Boring on the mic to boot. I really hope he never whens the world title at the level he's currently at. Hopefully with Vince's diminishing role, he won't.

5) Alberto Del Rio: I am so over ADR right now. His matches aren't progressing, his character hasn't evolved and his personal ring announcer may be more over than him. Don't get me wrong, I want to like Del Rio. I want to see him get better. I want to see him be a super over heel... But at the rate he's going, it won't happen - and that is very bad considering he's Mr. Money In The Bank. I hope he holds on to the contract. Right now, I can see him cashing it in within the next few months and becoming WWE Champion too soon and the ratings plummet.

1. The Great Khali - This guy makes Heidenreich look like a Hall of Famer.

2. Vladimir Kozlov - The only nice thing I can say about his work is that it is better than Khali's.

3. Booker/Cole announce team - This is a seriously major problem, as these guys are much bigger parts of the show than anybody else on my list. As epic as that MITB PPV was, I can only imagine how much better it would have been if JR was calling it. What a brutal combo this is. Please fix this, ASAP, WWE.

4. Jack Swagger - Very boring in the ring and mostly awful on the mic. Don't know why they ever put the belt on him.

5. Ezekiel Jackson - Why is this guy being pushed over Barrett?

John Cena - bored of him winning the championship only 8 days after losing it and sick of him pandering to the kids (cm punk true champion)

Hornswoggle- waste of space another child panderer

Khali - cant wrestle should have been released years ago

Cole- so annoying hopefully JR's return is full time and cole can then be on one show preferaly would have have gone

Mason Ryan - needs more training too green in the ring

The Miz - there is just no star quality what so ever, sure, he's good on the mic but that doesn't make you championship material.

Alex Riley - again, no star quality AT ALL. He's IC, US title material at best.

Kofi Kingston - the guy just annoys the living crap out of me.

Zack Ryder - come at me, haters! Just like Riley, he's destined for, well, nothing. He has an internet show which in some peoples eyes makes him worthy of a huge ass push, how, exactly? I respect him for gaining such a huge following but I don't see him going anywhere.

Mason Ryan - punches, kicks and bodyslams, 'nuff said.

Heath Slater-just doesn't have that "IT" factor. One man rock band means nothing when you're looking like Wendy
John Cena-nothing has changed with this man since he first won the WWE Title from JBL. Apart from standing there looking good, he has nothing to keep my attention anymore
Santino Marella-From what I've seen on YouTube, he is a great wrestler, but is now stuck as the jester of the WWE and this has grown stale for me personally. Would like to see him take a serious role character and go after some belts that he is very deserving of (away from his comedy skits)
Sin Cara-he is WAAAAAY TO GREEN to be performing live and on television. It's really hard to watch a good clean match from him
David Otunga-same comment as Wendy, but really nothing to bring on the mic, character delelopment, or IT factor

5. Alberto del Rio - I like his wrestling ability, but he just comes off as annoying to me.

4. Heath Slater - I'm not sure why, I think its his hair.. :shrug:

3. Ezekial Jackson - He just doesn't do anything for me. The way he's being used just isn't working for me.

2. The Great Khali - Do I really need an explanation here? He can't talk, he can't wrestle, etc.

1. David Otunga - Now here's a man with no talent! He definitely can't wrestle and he's below average on the mic. I don't care if he's a connection to Hollywood, he's horrendous!! At least Khali's gigantic.. :banghead:

Kofi Kingston - puts on a decent match but it's the same damn match each week except he will reserve a finisher and hit his kick or vice versa

Zeke Jackson - seriously, does anyone care or get excited by 5 scoop slams in a row anymore

Khali - it's been covered

Mysterio - it's not that I don't like him but his character needs a little shake up after 10 years in WWE

Slater - when he shouts that he is the one man rock band I really feel embarrassed for him. He has shown that he puts on decent matches though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back