Your Worst Five

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
Now that the "Fave Five" thread has run its course, another thread is in order. The "Worst Five". CURRENT ROSTER BTW. Here, you CANNOT include divas. Hmm, I guess you can put commentators (I see a lot putting Michael Cole in the future...) ANOTHER RULE: YOU HAVE TO PUT IN A GUY THAT'S BEING USED OFTEN (i.e DEL RIO, TRUTH, SWAGGER, CENA, ORTON, CHRISTIAN, ZIGGLER, JACKSON. You know, those kind of guys). But ohwell, so yeah, here's my Worst Five.

1. The Great Khali - Really? This guy actually held the World Heavyweight Championship. I really can't believe it. The moment I saw him, I was sure he would amount to nothing. I know WWE is trying to get fans from India, but damn, this guy really sucks. He can't speak, can't wrestle, hell, he can't even put on some headsets -____- He is a permanent member of my Worst Five. It'll be hard to beat this guy.

2. Hornswoggle - I really can't believe this guy is still on a wrestling show. He's been used as a comedic figure, and I think we have enough of that from Santino. Basically, Hornswoggle, doesn't cut it.

3. David Otunga - Man, where do I begin. I just can't stand this guy. I don't think he can talk or wrestle. His finisher sucks. I just don't understand the people who say to give him a chance. If that's me I wouldn't take the chance. Man, this spot was for Heath Slater, but Slater has been impressive lately. Cutting some promos, putting on good matches with Gabriel and Bryan. So yeah, #3 is Otunga.

4. Ricardo Rodriguez - Can't understand a word he says. I'm sure he can speak english, but he's just not said to do so. It's cool having your own ring announcer but Rodriguez is just...blech. Dumb haircut and I just hate it when he interrupts matches. I know interference is part of a storyline, but it's just upsetting when Rodriguez does it. Rodriguez is #4 because we don't see much of him. Well when we do, since Del Rio is seen a lot, it's not a whole lot of time. So that's why Rodriguez is below Otunga.

5. Dare I say it, Ezekiel Jackson - Idk, the big guy just hasn't warmed up to me. I don't find him entertaining at all. I'm really not sure why he's getting the push. I'd rather have guys like McIntyre, Masters, Hawkins, Barreta get the push. Just not a fan of him.

Honorable mentions: Heath Slater, JTG, Michael Cole

1. David Otunga - Don't see the point of him in WWE at all other than his fiance!

2.Cena- His character is sooo stale! Him winning the belt from Rey last night was an insult to Rey and his abilities. I don't know who was worse Christian holding the belt for two whole nights or Rey having it for less than two hours.

3. Tyson Kidd- I know Superstars needs jobbers also but come on!

4.75% of the DIVAs- no comment even needed

5. Alberto Del Rio- Guy is just never going to get over!

FYI:Great Kahli is in a league of his own for the most Horrible in the business.

Kofi Kingston - I can't understand why anybody would want him to become WWE Champion but I can see why he may appeal to kids and a lot of other people (guess that answers my Champion problem). The only thing I like about him is the fact he wears bright wrestling attire which reminds me of the old days in which Macho man, Warrior, Hogan etc all wore loud cartoonish colours to reflect their goodness against the black of The Undertaker and Papa Shango's darkness..or something like that. I can't stand him and hope he never becomes WWE Champion. Maybe if he turned heel and wasn't so happy and bouncy I would change my mind but even then I would not lose any sleep if he never got the WWE Title.

John Cena - I don't hate him because he always wins or because he does the same moves all the time. I used to be a Hulkamaniac when I was a kid so I have no problems with that. I know he works hard and he deserves to be where he is at. I just can't relate to him and the fact he is the most popular superstar today means he is always on TV and I have no willingness or want to see him so therefore it just annoys me. Again maybe a heel turn would sway me but I very much doubt it unless he has a complete character change and becomes something I can connect to.

Rey Mysterio - I have never liked him, always found him annoying. Again I respect his in ring ability and see his appeal but not for me. He has become boring and predictable now after all this time.

I will have to think about the other two a little while longer.

1. JTG: he just kind of...is there....doing nothing and being useless

2. Heath Slater: no charisma, average in the ring,

3. Alberto Del Rio: 2 moves (Cross Arm Breaker, Enziguiri) and 1 promo "Destiny"

4. Michael Cole: Doesn't know moves, argues face vs heel with king at expense of in ring action

5. Booker T: I should be able to understand my announcers.

1. The Miz ( has he honestly had a couple of 4/5 star matches and the intrigue was there but the IWC swears he's awesome. Pun intended)

2. Jack Swagger ( WWE dropped the ball with him right now he could play the elitist heel like JBL. Does anyone remember his title run. No serious does anyone remember his title run)

3. 80% of the divas ( It's sad that Melina,Gail and Beth have to job to these brainless bimbos whenever they're allowed tv time)

4. Alex Riley ( I just don't get it, so he broke away from Miz he has a new theme song all of a sudden he's the next best thing, Alex Riley should still be heel right now playing up his Varsity Villain role he fits so well)

5. Wade Barrett ( In less than 1 year this guy has had 2 factions tell him to fuck off. Not a good starting point for a career to take off)

Alex Riley - Dont really see anything in this guy. I dont like his gimmick and his finisher looks weak. But he has been getting decent reactions from the crowd now he has turned face so maybe he will be used well and grow on me. Quite like his music though.

David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty - Yes technically its two, but for me they shouldnt be tag champs or evan a team, wwe took on to many rookies and now they dont know what to do with them. Im not going to bitch but they fire senshi and keep McGillicutty and dont get it, im not evan a massive fan of senshi but anyone can see he has more talent than these two. the sooner the uso's take the titles the better, now they have been impressing me.

Jinder Mahal - I cant even explain this one I just dont like him. I have no intrest in his relationship with Khali and find his in ring style as average with another dreary finisher. They book his matches as if he is some 6' 8'' monster throwing anyone around the ring when he is no bigger than Randy Orton.

Booker T - Now as much as i love the book manand always have I cant lie, his commentary is horrid. I know many will disagree and say he is getting better which i agree with but at the moment he cant call a much as well as other wrestlers al'a JBL or foley have. Maybe he would be better without cole I dont know.

You said no divas but i cant think of a 5th so im going to rebel and say,
Eve - As we all know there are two cataorys for divas, talented ones que Beth, Natalya and Kharma, and pretty ones , Kelly kelly, Heath Slater and the Maryse But for me she dosnt fit either and gets far too much screen time. Again just an opinion.

Michael Cole - He is a good heel. He does his job very well then because i can't stand him. I respect his loyalty and hard work for the WWE though.

Kofi Kingston - I respect his athletic ability, he's a good wrestler. But he has no gimmick, no mic skills and i feel he is taking the TV time on Raw off of someone like Zack Ryder, Drew McIntyre etc.

Justin Roberts - Don't like his voice, he is certainly no Lilian Garcia or Howard Finkel, I would even prefer Tony Chimel on Raw.

Chris Masters - This guy was one of my favorites around 2005, when he was The Masterpice, a WWE title contender...now he is a jobber, such a waste of talent :( I wish WWE would do something with him, they have been doing things exceptionally well as of late.

Jinder Mahal - Again, he is a good heel, but i just don't like him, I like the union of him & Khali though.

Good to see posters understood the original post. I may have read it wrong, but didn't say no Divas and the person must be used often? JTG really?

I am not into recycling stars from the past and bootlegging old images. So even though he is out on injury he still will get TV time...... so

1) Mason Ryan, with the Batista gimmick and look.

More Bootleggers...
2) Jack Swagger doing his best impression of Kurt Angles Slam and ankle lock and other attributes.
3) Alberto Del Rio. Good in ring skills, but...... Do we really need a Latin JBL???

Just plain bad......
4) David Otunga. Yes I know I am on the band wagon with everyone else, but he is awful.
5) Heath Slater. Good wrestler. Keep the mic FAR FAR away.

If I had to pick an Alternate..... The entire Smackdown commentary team..

I foresee a lot of heat for mine but so be it.
1.) the rock, this just happened a few months ago for someone not ever leaving again, sure see him every week.
2.) the chosen one bore macantired, I don't know what people see in him imo he's a was of a spot on superstars.
3.) david otunga, the only reason he's still around is his wife.
4.) ted dibiase(Sp)at first I thought it would have been body to be left on the wayside but once ted opened his mouth I found out who sucked.
5.)heath slater, he only topped out because I didn't see a-ry last night on raw
Keep in mind these are my opinions lol.

5. John Morrison - Terrible on the mic, can't hit his finishing move almost ever (including last night), can't pace a match properly, has no ring psychology, too spotty and no charisma.(This one may be a little bias...lol)

4. David Otunga - Terrible in the ring, horrible on the mic. Just seems like someone I wouldn't like.

3. Horswoggle - GET RID OF HIM!!!!

2. Heath Slater - Sounds like an idiot on the mic...Keep it away from him.

1. Kahli - WORST WRESTLER IN THE WWE. Let alone the fact he can't even walk properly. I haven't seen enough of Mahal to from an opinion on him but I already like him for taking Kahli out of the ring.

1) Great Khali - this is a gimme for anyone's list. Dude's big and from another Country and thats all he's got going for him.

2) Mason Ryan - Guys huge and a lot like Batista in size. However, he still need alot of work to be main event material.

3) JTG - Guys on Superstars about every week but really doesn't fit in without Shad in my opinion. So put him in a stable with RTruth or get rid of him.

4) Heath Slater - I don't know he's just not interesting to me. I like him with Gabriel but once they are over (which we know will happen soon because Gabriel is good) then thee will be nothing for him in my opinion.

5) Ezekiel Jackson - Again, another big dude. that's all he has really Just a big scary dude. Not good in the ring and clumsy in my opinion.

Heath Slater: Dont get me wrong, I REALLY want to like this guy. He's pretty decent on the mic and he's a good wrestler... But... When I look at him I just can't take him seriously.

David Otunga: He's got an alright look to him, but except for his occasion rant on the mic back in the original Nexus, this guy has done nothing. He's improving (very slowly) but I usually fast forward all of his matches. I don't understand how this guy became a multi-time tag team champion within one year...

Jinder Mahal: He's starting off exactly how Otunga started off - he has a good look but except for his occasional promo he's done nothing. He went quickly from being talked about to being almost completely irrelevant to weekly programming. He was probably okay in FCW, but so far hasn't really impressed anyone on Smackdown. Also, his 'background story' to his relationship with the Great Khali is equally as stupid as his on and off push he's been getting for the past two or three months.

John Cena: I tried very hard to avoid this chiche. He's not as bad as people make him out to be. He works hard and he's dedicated to his loyal fan base. However, I'm quite sick of his 'goody-goody' character and his never-ending winning streak. Every now and then he puts on a good match, but his inconsistency to entertain me is the reason why he's on the list.

Kofi Kingston: I used to like this guy when he debuted on ECW/went on to have his feud with Orton. Nowadays though I usually skip all of his matches. He's like a mid-card version of Cena: Occasionally does something cool, but it's 2011, the goody-goody act only lasts so long before getting stale. He's a good wrestler, just stale.

Runner-ups: Rey Mysterio (Same reason as Kofi), Alex Riley (Already failing to get over. I want to like his face persona but it's kinda annoying), The King (His old persona was much more entertaining).

1. Great Khali - he should've never been in the WWE. He is without question the worst giant in the WWE since Giant Gonzalez, hasn't had one good match and never will

2. Mark Henry - He's a poor mans Viscera, I loved him as Sexual Chocolate back in the day but his World's Strongest Man heel gimmick has been on and off for 8 years now and it still hasn't gotten over so I don't know why he's still in the company. How is he one of the few Attitude Era guys to still be here 10 years later!? He doesn't deserve that, he deserves liposuction and a spot on the unemployment line

3. Booker T's Commentary - Booker T is one of the top 50 greatest stars in WWE history, headlined a WrestleMania, won 6 world titles and every midcard title there was during his time. On commentary, he SUCKS. The worst at the table of all time, he never stops talking and never puts over the match he always talks about himself (if I hear him say "I've always tried to stay away from ladder matches" during a MitB one more time I'll shoot him) in his annoying voice I hate it he must go.

4. The Bella Twins - The one reason they are in the WWE is because there are two of them. I don't find them attractive, they're not good in the ring, and they have no charisma so why are they taking time from Eve, Maryse, Melina, Natalya and Beth!? I'll let Kelly Kelly slide cause shes gorgeous but please get real female wrestlers on TV and get rid of the stupid Bella Twins

5. The Miz - The best thing about this guy is how much the company loves him. The video they made for him at WM27 is the best video package of all-time IMO and all of his accolades are due to the fact that he works really hard for the company. That being said, this guy is a joke and I've never found him entertaining. He copied Y2J's monotone gimmick and KILLED IT, it sucks so much that Y2J can't even come back and save it. Miz sucks in the ring, put on good matches with Randy Orton - one of the best workers in the whole industry - and no one else, he's not awesome he's AWFUL.

1: The great khali: He can barely speak english so no mic skills, it's almost like watching a robot trying to entertain people, overall he sucks and should be released IMO.
2: Jinder Mahal: I have no idea why WWE are giving him a push over guys like Mcintyre and masters etc...I don't understand WWE, I really don't.
3: Heath Slater: I'm sorry to all of his fans out there but I just can't stand him and I'm sure allot of people would agree with me, he has 0 mic skills, 0 charisma, he is boring to watch in the ring, he' a hillbilly and he needs to be released, Mcintye should be in his spot.
4: Vladimir Kozlov: Now this guy is possibly one of the worst WWE superstars in the history of all WWE superstars. He can't speak english, no mic skills, no charisma and no nothing really and I think WWE will gett rid of him soon.
5: Ezekiel Jackson: Now i'm really not sure why WWE have decided to make him the
intercontinental champion but if you ask me, he should be a jobber or a low carder at best. Reason's why are obvious, he can't wrestle, he has like 3 moves, he puts me to sleep and his fucking mic skills make me cringe, he does not deserve to be the internet champion let alone the intercontinental champion, why isn't Cody Rhodes or Ted dibiasie the inter champ, anyways these are my five worst and I wish they would get released! hopefully the HHH era will give WWE the kick up the ass that it's needed for some time now.

1. John Cena- Always ends up with the title, outdated gimmick, has been face for WAAAYYY too long.

2. Jack Swagger- Nothing much to offer. Boring in the ring, awful on the mic. He should really get that speech problem checked.

3. Daniel Bryan- Hes boring in the ring, has no personality, a one dimensional character who took a while to get noticed by the WWE, but somehow gets praised for it.

4. Yoshi Tatsu- Boring all over

5. Drew McIntyre- I still dont understand how he managed to screw up such a huge push. Hes nothing impressive in the ring and his current gimmick is getting boring.

This sounds fun, hopefully don't get too much heat for my choices:rolleyes:

JTG If there is anyone who is more of a waste of space than JTG please let me know. In Cryme Time he and Shad didn't do much, then Shad left and now he's doing even less. Get rid of him.

Jinder Mahal I know he's supposed to be getting pushed to the main event and he'll probably be a world champion but I just can't find anything to like about him. I'm a guy who can appriciate a good heel but he is not good enough to even be mentioned as one of the good heels on Raw or Smackdown right now. He's decent on the mic, but in ring he's kind of mechanical and aside from his finisher his arsenal of moves is very limited and boring.

Mason Ryan This guy will never be Dave Batista. He sure has the look, but he can't talk and what's worse is he's still pretty green in the ring, please send him back to FCW to learn what it takes to be in the big show.

Heath Slater If there is a more boring,dull,uninteresting,mediocre superstar then i'm blind because this guy bores me so much it upsets me. I really don't see anything special about him at all and the fact that he is on SD while more talented guys from the Nexus like Michael Tarver got released, that is grade A bullshit.

Ted Dibiase I used to like little Dibiase back when he was in Priceless and Legacy, but since those alliances ended I have seen nothing from him and i'm tired of seeing him on TV every week so he can do jackshit. Frickin mix things up and work another gimmick or something, quit trying to coast off CR.

Honorable Mentions: Joe Hennig(refuse to call him by that idiotic ring name), David Otunga, Khali.

I'm going to cheat a little bit here.

Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger- how many times are we going to see this boring match in wwe.

Ted Dibiase- why he has not turned face yet is beyond me so much talent wasted there

JTG- really he's still with the company

The Great Khali- great idea when paired with Taker but he's so damn boring it's insane. I'm sure he's still around because he has that scare effect on children

Rey Mysterio- he's still around too? Come on he's had the same character for 15 years. Turn him heel lose the mask change him do something please!!!

Wow.. You guys are all predictable. Seriously.
"Ohh I pick Cena, cuz he knows 5 moves and always has the title!!" or "Rocky said he wouldn't leave me.. now he's not here.."
Shut up. Just... Shut UP.
You people are WHY nobody respects the IWC.

5) Primo - I like what he can do in ther ring, but the guy really hasn't been relevant since being the tag champ with his brother. Even then I hardly noticed him.

4) Josh Mathews - He just doesn't fit in with the rest of the announce team on Smackdown. I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but he has no emotion at all.

3)Michael McGillicutty - Now Hennig has potential.. but not until he drops that god awful last name. No one is going to take him serious until then.

2) Teddy Long - The Smackdown GM role really hasn't been interesting since Vicky. He comes out, talks some Jive, and calls someone playa. Eh.. what else you got. they need to get him out of there. Drop the GM angle on both shows.

1)The Great Khali - Okay, so one that I can finally agree with most of the people here on. Honestly I do think that his size/lack of English plays the biggest role in it though. Regardless, he's still one of the people I would rather not see on TV.

I like this thread. I like it alot. By the way I picked relatively active wrestlers, not people like freaking JTG or Primo who appear once in a blue moon to remind people they're still living, because we rarely see anything from them.

5. The Great Khali
Yeah, I don't hate him as much as you guys do.

4. Rey Mysterio
Lil' Rey Rey has had the same damn gimmick for his whole career. I understand that they can't turn him heel, but I cant appreciate a character as stale as his.

3. Mason Ryan
How Batista and Lance Storm managed to have a child is beyond me, but one thing is for sure. This guy sucks. I hate him. Barely any in-ring ability, mic skills are garbage, and when he runs down to the ring he looks like a paraplegic.

2. Heath Slater
When I hear him on the mic, I wanna throw up. He's that bad. I don't know how good he is in the ring, 'cause I try to avoid him as much as possible, but from what I hear, it's not anything spectacular. His hair looks ******ed, too.

1. Drew McIntyre (Prepared to get flamed)
God, I fucking hate this guy. Everything about him, I just freakin' can't stand it. I'm not sure what it is about him, but I hate his in-ring skills, his mic skills, and any other skills he may have. I'll never understand what people see in him. He fucking sucks.

Randy Orton- I simply cant stand his character. To me, he is just so boring. I used to be a big Orton fan when he had the Legend Killer persona but he is just so bland now. His matches arent even entertaining.

John Cena- Again, I used to like John Cena 5 years ago but his act is just annoying. We get it, your audience is the kids but jesus, show a little bit of attitude. And seriously, can you do something different in the ring for once? I know I sound critical but this guy is supposed to be the face of the WWE. Wrestle like it, you know?

Alberto Del Rio- Simply put, I dont even pay attention when he is on TV.

Santino- I get he is a jobber but he takes up time on the card for people who are more deserving.

Daniel Bryan- He is a great wrestler. Puts on exciting matches and has a great fan base. I just dont like him.lol

David Otunga- unlike MIz he IS in the biz for the wrong reasons. He can't work, he's dangerous and extremely botchy, he sucks.

John Morrison-he needed tough enough to get noticed nobody knew who he was, it makes me sick that guys like Evan Bourne/Matt Sydal
and Tyson Kidd who are young veterans JOB while John Morrison who's only been in the biz for 7 years gets pushed. Morrison is pushed because he WAS CREATED BY THE WWE MACHINE. I can name literally 100000000000000000000 better performers than him and people who call him the best "Highflyer ever". Look up Kota Ibushi before you over-rate him. He iIS overatted don't try to deny it, he's a spot monkey and he hasn't had a technical match since 2009.

Jeff Hardy-I don't dislike him because he does drugs, I dislike him because he SUCKS in the ring. He had a match in Japan and got winded in less than 2 minutes and botched to spots anyone who's gone to wrestling school should know how to do flawlessely and the guy he was in the match with was wrestling the American style, I would have loved to see the guy go all shoot style/stiff on the Jeff. Also watch his
championship match with Sting when he came out wasted. Jeff SUCKS.

Kofi Kingston- same as morrison really, the dude's been a wrestler for 5 years, it makes me sick that he is pushed over the likes of Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu and Evan Bourne who are young veterans. He botches in the ring a lot, he's great on the mic but is constantly messing up as of late. I'll admit he does get a reaction, the current demographic LOVES him and that's the only reason to push him, he's the John Cena of the midcard.

Christian-he's last. He's good on the mic, he's a veteran in the ring but he lacks "It factor", I feel if Christian was on the indies he'd be a multiple time champion like Bryan Danielson{Daniel Bryan}, his look and ring work does not scream WWE or live television this is why he was so great on TNA plus he is OVERATTED, if a wrestler is overatted I dislike them, short and simple. I don't see why he is treated like a god by IWC
same with Morrison and KIngston.

My arguement for anyone who disagrees is, look up these people before you over-rate the people above.

KENTA
Kota Ibushi
Prince Devitt
Jushin Liger
Ultimo Dragon

1) JTG: What...the hell...is this guy on the roster even?

2) Heath Slater: I liked this guy back in NXT season 1,
thought he might improve... but damn this guy sounds
like a complete tool on mic.

3) Santino: Yo, at first...when he debut I loved the guy!
I believed in Kayfabe, that he was just a fan in the audience l
ucky to win the title. But he became a complete goof.

4)Kofi Kingston: I was the BIGGEST kofi mark at one point, around 2009.
I loved the guys look, his connection to the audience...sooner or later
I have grown to hate the guy.... extremely boring, besides his enterance.

5) Did I mention Sin Cara? Well I dont hate the wrestler, I hate the person...
he was taken under Triple H's wing, skipped developement, popped right into the main roster,
had some amazing vignettes, awesome lighting...WWE did anything they could to make this guy seem legit.
But he fucked it up not just once, not twice, but he fucked it up plenty of times.
Sin was supposed to have been suspended a while ago,
but Triple H didnt want to look like an idiot. I CANT STAND SIN CARA the PERSON

#1 - Alberto Del Rio, I have just completely lost interest in the guy since he moved over from Smackdown. I saw enough of him and Rey over there and don't want to see it on RAW anymore. He could have been the top heel on Smackdown but just gets annoying to me on RAW.

#2 - Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler, the worst announcers on TV and I hate any time wasted on them with angles. Even Ross returning last night pissed me off because that meant I had to listen to and see Cole do more stupid shit.

#3 - The Nexus, kill this faction already and let it go. Otunga and Hennig are awful in every aspect and having them as the tag jokes is a slap in the face to every tag team wrestler there ever was.

#4 - Ted Dibiase Jr, he sucks PERIOD. He cannot get over at all, just release the guy already and be done with it. Having him around Cody Rhodes is making Rhodes who was on the rise less interesting.

#5 - Randy Orton, my least favorite and most hated wrestler in and out of the business ever. He is the worst face character ever, he has the most ridiculous and idiotic mannerisms of anyone to ever step in the ring, his style is boring, his beard is atrocious, and I genuinely hate every single cell of his entire being.

I guess this thread could be the 5 guys you hate the most, or who you think are the 5 worst wrestlers/characters . . . I'm going with the 5 I hate the most.

At first, I wanted to list Cena just because he only has a few moves that he does over and over, but then I realized I'd have to list everyone on the roster. Is it just me, or does anyone else long for the days of variety, when a wrestler could actually wrestle and pull out a few different moves here and there, and finish matches differently?

But I digress . . .

5. R-Truth. Slightly more interesting when someone else plays along with him talking to imaginary people (HHH was actually tolerable last night with that one) . . . but only slightly. Couldn't stand him as K Kwik, Ron "The Truth" Killings, or R-Truth. I HATE "What's Up?" and "Get Crunk", two of the stupidest things that have ever made my ears bleed -- and I've been married for 20 years.

4. Booker T. The first time I saw Harlem Heat in GWF in '91 I hated their gimmick, and that god-awful "spinarooni" made me hate this guy with a passion. Why on God's green earth would anyone want to put the strap on this guy once, let alone 5 times? Oh yeah, it was WCW.

3. Michael Cole. Horrible announcer. I know his whole thing with King was to get over as a heel, and he did a good job of that. But I look back at his announcing over the last few years and I wonder if what HHH said last night was true -- that he'd be fired if not for his severance package.

2. Randy Orton. Boooooring. Someone please wake me up after his RKO. Also, that stupid beard of his makes him look like someone you'd find when you look up sex offenders.

1. The Miz. I absolutely cannot stand this punk. He looks like a frog, does his "really?" crap, and has boring matches. I know everyone says he works hard for the company, blah, blah, blah, I can't stand him. He loses a match to Cena which is supposed to kick him off of Raw; he's back the next week, and within a year he's champ. Will someone please explain his appeal? Did they really make that much money with him? He's the Jay Cutler of pro wrestling. HE SUCKS.

Honorable mention: Vickie Guerrero. I don't consider her a "diva," so I'm listing her here . . . She is tarnishing the Guerrero name on a scale equal to Ric Flair and Brett Favre.

1. Rey Mysterio: He WAS great IMO, but after the countless amounts of injuries and the whining b/c he isn't getting what he deserves I'm just tired of him. It just looks so unrealistic when he beats a giant like Kane or a large behemoth of a man like John Cena (muscle mass) idk I just don't enjoy him anymore and think he should just retire.

2. Alberto Del Rio: He is annoying, he knows 2 moves, his announcer is annoying. He would be a terrible champion IMO and is only good to job to main event people.

3. The Great Khali: All the reasons from previous posters***

4. Hornswaggle: **See Khali @ #3**

5. Randy Orton: He doesn't have the "It" Factor IMO, he is over-used and his character is blah. He is a good worker and he'd be a great mid-card wrestler or IC/US title holder but that's about all I'd do with him, and I just think he looks dumb with tattoos, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back