You Know What I'm Sick of this...

My pompous ass made the rules. I'm pretty sure I know if you broke them. Dumbass.

Because the other replies in the thread have nothing to do with your reply. Dumbass.

You don't know the rules, you talk about irrelevent posts and I'm the ignorant one? Dumbass.

I don't give a flying fuck what hurts you. But you're obviously butthurt at the moment, otherwise you wouldn't have made a thread like a little baby, bitching because one of my moderators correctly disciplined you for breaking the rules.

Dumbass.

I did, and it's painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a dumbass you broke the rules. Dumbass.

People don't remember it because I've been an administrator for so long now (roughly a year longer than you ;)) but I was a Warning/Infraction machine when I was a moderator/G-Mod.

This is Sly at school when he's dishing out discipline.

Sly: "Why were you two fighting?"

Sally: "Well, she slept with my boyfriend."

Sly: "Get another one. You're 12. Dumbass."

Sally: "I love him!"

Sly: "He shows you how much he loves you? *points at girl* Dumbass."

Sally: "You're old you don't understand!"

Sly: "Experience is a thing. Dumbass."

Never seen Sly this ticked off before, to my recollection. And as far as being a sheep goes, I guess I carry some decent fleece.

I really dont think Sly is ticked off in the slightest. Even calling him mildly annoyed over this would be a stretch.

Edit: See?

Well one I'm sure of. It was before I was an admin and you were annoyed at some parent complaining about their kid's playing time on a team you coached. You made a thread so you could vent about it and begged someone to try you so you could rip them apart.

The second was when you reached the point of being willing to mess with Sid, which felt more like you giving up than anything else.

I don't ever recall that. Not saying it didn't happen, just don't remember. What were the times?

Where is the "You people suck" thread you made admonishing the WZT back in the day? You must have been annoyed enough since you got an infraction for your efforts.

Well one I'm sure of. It was before I was an admin and you were annoyed at some parent complaining about their kid's playing time on a team you coached. You made a thread so you could vent about it and begged someone to try you so you could rip them apart.
Oh, yeah...that was real life though. And the woman was a complete idiot.

The second was when you reached the point of being willing to mess with Sid, which felt more like you giving up than anything else.
Sid was just Sid.
Where is the "You people suck" thread you made admonishing the WZT back in the day? You must have been annoyed enough since you got an infraction for your efforts.
I don't even remember that. I remember the "Everybody is too nice" thread, is that the one?

This is Sly at school when he's dishing out discipline.

Sly: "Why were you two fighting?"

Sally: "Well, she slept with my boyfriend."

Sly: "Get another one. You're 12. Dumbass."

Sally: "I love him!"

Sly: "He shows you how much he loves you? *points at girl* Dumbass."

Sally: "You're old you don't understand!"

Sly: "Experience is a thing. Dumbass."

:lmao:

If you really want to give her a big bang, leave some pop rocks and a soda back there. Just get your hand out before the reaction starts or you may lose it.

You know what I'm sick of. Aeroplane food. What's up with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back