I'm a Dancing Queen

1. Jake- I usually find bits of logic that have totally went over my head before reading them. And he is fucking HILARIOUS. easily the funniest poster around

2. Shocky- probably the poster I take after the most, who I modeled myself after. I mean, ya know, with rage and cursing added.

3. SlyFox- Fucking hilarious most of the time as well. And well, what else can be said about his debating abilities

4. IC25- Probably the best overall. I can pick people funnier, and some who match him in general knowledge and discussion, but he is prolly the best over all package

5......SAM.....damn right. I said it. He is generally pretty knowledgable, and really funny.

Honorable mentions.

Will....probably REALLY the best wrestling posts. I just havent the time or patience to read the entire fucking thing. But I will say this. If I miss RAW or SD! or ECW, I go to Will's reveiws to see what happened over any other results or reveiw on the internet. That should tell everyone all they need to know. we have a professional columnist who works for all of US for free

Slim Pickns- We generally have the same opinions on a ton of stuff, but slim is more straight to the point with his posts. he reminds me of a less charismatic Sly, or myself.

BRIANBECKERISAGOD
Fleury's_Glove_Hand
Mr_Friday_Afternoon
BrianBeckerIsAGod
Freedom 35

No kidding

Slyfox
Freedom
Will
IC
Shocky

My favorites(just people who I like either reading their posts--bar/room, wrestling, chitchat, ect)
Top 10
1. Shocky
2. Becca
3. SlyFox
4. Klunder
5. IC25
6. ED
7. Freedom
8. Mr. Sam
9. Luther/Fizzle
10. King Beck-ah
11. Simpsons_fanatic(or something like that)

Mine would prolly be
1 Jake
2 Sly
3 Will
4 Sparky
5 Norcal
6 Ic
7 Big papa shango!
8 Spawn
9 Sam
10 Luther

There all notable. But all make worthwhile posts in most of the sections. I love jake spawn and shango for there comedy. And sly will and ic for there wrestling smarts. And luther and sam, Somehow there allways trying to do somthing to start somthing with the forums, good or bad. Then sparky's my buddie from down under. And comon, Norcals just norcal. If you don't put him on your list he'll kick your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back