You Know What I'm Sick of this...

Whiner? maybe. sorry i dont live in your fantasy world where complaints dont exist. Moron? now your just being a dick. Like i said, everyone dick ride a faceless guy who you only know through wrestling forums. losers all of you. i wonder how many of you guys lost relationships due to this

I can't tell you how many times strippers have walked out on me because instead of having dirty dirty sex with them; I need to check what questions KB has answered.

Breaks the rules he knew about. Creates a thread to get attention & whine about his infractions. Uses the word Nazi in a sentence.

We really should get a bingo card made up for these type of chaps as well.

you seem to be missing the point, has nobody read the thread link slyfox provided? i find it rather bs. but since all of you are sheep and follow the heard then theres no need to reiterate myself. :banghead:

you seem to be missing the point, has nobody read the thread link slyfox provided? i find it rather bs. but since all of you are sheep and follow the heard then theres no need to reiterate myself. :banghead:

Well if the people here are sheep, I must be their shepherd. My official opinion as shepherd is as follows:

Read the rules that so many others have no issues following. You'll be amazed how easy they are to follow baa God.

Did you lose a relationship due to this forum? Because I can't fathom someone so stressed out by what goes on around here that the would bang their head against a wall.

Must be why your grammar is so shitty.
photo.jpg

You mean the link that shows you broke a rule? Yup. I saw it.

Guess you are the one missing the point, madam.

1. You broke the rules.

2. That infraction was from almost 3 years ago.

3. You purposefully broke the rules again today to create a thread in the wrong section, which you even stated that you knew it was in the wrong section thus fully disregarding the rules of the site, to whine about warnings and infractions after you received a warning for breaking the exact same rule that you did 3 years ago in nearly identical fashion.

4. I do read what I infract. I have done so for all 2,600+ of the infractions I have handed out.

5. If you still have that much of an issue with an infraction from 2012 and a warning from this month (the latter in reality does nothing to you but place a shiny yellow dot on your profile) after an administrator verified that it was in fact against the very rules that we as moderators are supposed to enforce, then perhaps you need to get some help. I'm sure your therapist would love to hear about how angry you are at a three year old infraction on an internet wrestling forum. Or maybe try reading the rules.

Bow down to the... bow down to the king-uh!

Dee doo doo dee doo...

Yep. Dagger is INSANE with the stuff that no one sees around here. I was skeptical of putting him on staff at first but he's as hard of a worker as I can remember seeing on staff.

Well other than me when I actually did stuff of course.

Obviously "this was an interesting thread" was in response to the OP of that thread asking if there was anything else to add. Once again your pompous ass not reading everything.
My pompous ass made the rules. I'm pretty sure I know if you broke them. Dumbass.

You fail to mention the other replies to that same thread.
Because the other replies in the thread have nothing to do with your reply. Dumbass.

ignorant fool
You don't know the rules, you talk about irrelevent posts and I'm the ignorant one? Dumbass.

its funny how you think the words from WZ forum readers will hurt me.
I don't give a flying fuck what hurts you. But you're obviously butthurt at the moment, otherwise you wouldn't have made a thread like a little baby, bitching because one of my moderators correctly disciplined you for breaking the rules.

Dumbass.

you seem to be missing the point, has nobody read the thread link slyfox provided?
I did, and it's painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a dumbass you broke the rules. Dumbass.

Well other than me when I actually did stuff of course.
People don't remember it because I've been an administrator for so long now (roughly a year longer than you ;)) but I was a Warning/Infraction machine when I was a moderator/G-Mod.

I too like to bitch about a forum and continue to show up in it.

We have so much in common. Want to start a relationship?

People don't remember it because I've been an administrator for so long now (roughly a year longer than you ;)) but I was a Warning/Infraction machine when I was a moderator/G-Mod.

I think most of us were. It just kind of dies after awhile.

its funny, i've never gotten an infraction from Slyfox. KB, Mitch Myers, and Dagger Dias all got me, but not Sly. let's keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back