Y2James

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
I can flame in here.

You're a sick fuck and I hope when you fuck up here I am the one who gets to push the "ban" button. I may even abuse my admin power and change your name, because I don't want you associated with my favorite wrestler of all time. You don't deserve it. I hope you drop your computer on your left foot, shattering each bone in said foot, and then hop around your parents basement, eventually falling into the lit fireplace and accidentally lodging the hot poker in your ass.

Even if you were kidding, what you wrote made me cringe. And just as it's your right to say it, it's now my right to react. And I don't like you.

I can flame in here.

You're a sick fuck and I hope when you fuck up here I am the one who gets to push the "ban" button. I may even abuse my admin power and change your name, because I don't want you associated with my favorite wrestler of all time. You don't deserve it. I hope you drop your computer on your left foot, shattering each bone in said foot, and then hope around your parents basement, eventually falling into the lit fireplace and accidentally lodging the hot poker in your ass.

Even if you were kidding, what you wrote made me cringe. And just as it's your right to say it, it's now my right to react. And I don't like you.

What he said.

I couldn't reply, so I simply sent that where it could be seen by higher ups, and let the pieces fall where they may. It's just...:shrug:

I wasn't sure if he was being serious.

Was he? Or was it just a joke?

Either way, he is a sick person and needs to go away.

Oh my God...

He had me for a few seconds there where I thought he was advocating rape and incest themed stories as part of a drama or something. I almost agreed with him in a sense. Then I scrolled down and read the rest of the post.

I'm not a ***** man. Sorry, but toys just don't do anything for me. You're quite the sick puppy.

You know, IC, I just read your Cigar Lounge topic, and as much as I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he was lampooning Swift and A Modest Proposal, he doesn't seem like he's clever enough to pull something like that off.

Oh my God...

He had me for a few seconds there where I thought he was advocating rape and incest themed stories as part of a drama or something. I almost agreed with him in a sense. Then I scrolled down and read the rest of the post.

I'm not a ***** man. Sorry, but toys just don't do anything for me. You're quite the sick puppy.

Either you completely missed why IC (and others) are pissed, or you're trying to be clever, and it really isn't funny.

I started a movement on another forum based on A Modest Proposal where I wanted people to have universally shared views to get us to stop fighting. One favorite wrestler for the forum, one favorite actor, one favorite food, one location, one sig/avatar combo.

My finest moment.

Either you completely missed why IC (and others) are pissed, or you're trying to be clever, and it really isn't funny.
It's the first. I don't understand what you guys dislike about the idea of cannibalism in wrestling.

:rolleyes:

"Either." Heh..

First of all, I love when IC gets mad. Even his flaming is extremely intelligent.

Secondly, what is this about? Where do I go to see the post?

it's a thread called how far would you push the envelope in wwe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back