• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Power told me to lighten up....

"Furious"? "Spent the whole fucking hour"? Are you kidding me? I made, what, 3 posts on that topic in the entire live discussion? I didn't exactly write off a curse-filled paragraph telling Shelton Benjamin to go fucking kill himself now did I?

Sorry, but you guys need to just stop. I've read so many holocaust jokes on this forum, and the only reason everyone has their panties in a bunch now is because GD is still a relative newbie and isn't as well-established as someone like Jake or myself.

For god's sake, am I the ONLY one that remembers the "Jake's Joy Division" signature? Guess we should all go flip out on him for making a holocaust joke, huh?

You guys are acting like GD was serious or something, when he was being facetious.

In closing, learn to take a joke people.
Photobucket removed it from my account.

normal_internet-seriousbusiness.jpg

also remember WZ has a hitler avatar about why white men shouldn't raise the roof.

And this was what I woke myself up for, just to see what's going on?!?!

I-Detect-Fail.jpg

[youtube]dpxnhRgx3jU[/youtube]

:lmao:

Buffy guess what I'm drinking right now? Yep. Jameson.

Honestly I prefer Jack Daniels though, probably 'cause I grew up on the stuff. Figured I'd get some Jameson tonight though and shake things up a bit.

All about Jameson over here! I can tolerate (barely, I might add) a couple different American whiskys like Jack, Makers Mark, and Wild Turkey, but I figure, "Dewey, if you're gonna spend your hard earned money on a bit of the creature, why not buy the best readily available?" With that, I'm gonna pour myself a nice big glass of Jameson 18 year!

Ahh yes Wild Turkey, always guaranteed to bring about a crazy fuckin' night.

I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT A HOLOCAUST JOKE WASN'T TASTELESS, I IN FACT SAID EXACTLY THE FUCKING OPPOSITE

It's in bold so you actually read it this time.

I was actually far more offended by how uncreative and pathetic the humor attempt in the sketch was. I could quite frankly care less if Shelton comes out with chopsticks hanging from his teeth and tape slanting his eyes.

How does this make me a hypocrite? I made all of 2, maybe 3 posts in a LD about that. I didn't fucking say that Shelton should KILL HIMSELF, now did I? BIG fucking difference.

Which is irrelevent because again, I NEVER SAID THAT THE HOLOCAUST JOKE WASN'T TASTELESS/OFFENSIVE. I simply said that you guys are overreacting way too much to it, throwing out fucking death threats over a god damned joke.

Look X, I'm not saying I hate you, or disrespect you. Quite obviously that is not the truth. I just honestly, was mistaken on the context. I'm big enough to admit defeat. So take it for what you will...Just make sure to pass some jameson my way okay?

Yeah don't worry about it dude, I just thought it was a bit ridiculious to be wishing death upon people all over a joke.

Now that I'm nice and relaxed and high and slightly drunk, everything is groovy. You are groovy. We're all just a big groovy blanket bubble of good times.

I'm fine with General D. At least he manned up. I don't need to be told to lighten up by some punk shit head.

X, on the other hand, is probably right. I'm not mad about the joke anymore. I can tell a million Jew jokes and be fine, but some shit just isn't funny.

Honestly, though, that Raw guy is a shithead.

And, the Shelton Benjamin thing wasn't so bad because he's a character. He's supposed to be bad. And he lost. That teaches a valuable lesson.

Yeah don't worry about it dude, I just thought it was a bit ridiculious to be wishing death upon people all over a joke.

Now that I'm nice and relaxed and high and slightly drunk, everything is groovy. You are groovy. We're all just a big groovy blanket bubble of good times.

Yeah, I'm hammered too. Honestly, I just wanted to flame the guy for a bit, and this was the most appropriate venue.

And, by the way, the new Tiger Woods for XBox 360 is a good buy.

X, you'll love this....piss wasted, high, playing Tiger Woods, listening to the Beatles, have to be at work in six and a half hours.

X, you'll love this....piss wasted, high, playing Tiger Woods, listening to the Beatles, have to be at work in six and a half hours.

Damn skippy FTS, I'm a bit drunk myself and thoroughly stoned. Enjoying the wondrous glory that is The Stranglers "Golden Brown". Every time I listen to it it reminds me of like some medevil forest straight out of Excalibur or something. Fucking awesome movie. God I love this song.

[youtube]vVHVvbnmgjM[/youtube]​

Tha playlist just went from Beatles to Bon Jovi. Epic.

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, we're halfway there....[/singing]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back