XBOX Live sign up help.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
I need some immediate help before i sign up to Live on my XBOX 360, do you have to pay for Gold Membership even if i have a 3 Month Gold Subscription pre paid card as i saw a text screen pop saying that about payment info.

You should still have to put in a credit card just incase you want to buy microsoft points. Otherwise you should have 3 months of free gold membership. Once that is over, they may either shut it down or charge you for month to month or the full year.

After your free months are over, should you want to continue using your gold membership you will need to purchase more months worth. I'd suggest that you buy the 12 +1 month subscription as it's really the best deal and you don't have to worry about it running out. Plus they'll send you an email when you've got like two months left to let you know that it's coming up short.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Falconsault, might give my friend a call as well as she is a big Live user she what she has to say too.

You should still have to put in a credit card just incase you want to buy microsoft points.
No you don't. If you use a pre paid card a credit card isnt needed and if you want to buy MS points the card can be put in later. Also MS points can be bought by cards as well. No credit card needed.

Well its all settled my gamertag and gamer profile is JDoggInc, so add me whenever, i went online with my Created wrestler J-Dogg so everything is fine.

No you don't. If you use a pre paid card a credit card isnt needed and if you want to buy MS points the card can be put in later. Also MS points can be bought by cards as well. No credit card needed.

Gee thanks for "correcting" me, I suppose, you'll have to forgive me. I've had my live account since the original xbox which required a credit card regardless the reasons or pre paid cards you used. So thanks but not really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back