XBox One Reveal

Saw it, worst reveal I have ever seen. Literally did nothing to make me want it. Hopefully E3 will showcase games and only games.

Someone on my facebook said it "outshone the ps4 on so many levels"
Someone on my facebook needs to do some serious research

Kitty Pryde isn't black.

Kitty is with Iceman now, fuck the movie verse for coming into the 616.

As a whole, none of the next gen consoles scream for me to buy any. I'm an old fart that can play a game by myself, so all the online shit is meaningless to me.

As a whole, none of the next gen consoles scream for me to buy any. I'm an old fart that can play a game by myself, so all the online shit is meaningless to me.

This. I just bought a PS3 about a year & a half ago, I still got a lot of games to play on the son of a bitch. Furthermore if a console has a blu-ray player, & I can get my Netflix & Hulu Plus (assuming I decide to get Hulu Plus in the near future) then I'm good on media.

I have one big problem with the new systems they have line ups coming out like madden and other games but how good will they be when the 360 and ps3 came out the first few sets of games sucked!!!! So how long do you wait to buy a next gen or how long till they stop making 360 and ps3 games so you have to buy the next gen

Yet it's the most sited gaming source.

IGN?

And Fox News is the most watched news network.

Thank you.

Try reading some of their articles from time to time. I only posted tat article because it was an interview.

Everything else they post is complete garbage, when articles such as this exist:
http://kotaku.com/5985822/why-were-there-no-women-presenters-at-the-playstation-4-event

Also the recent Dragon Crown one.

That's tame by some of the shit I've seen.

Found this gem:

iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif

At least Sony can now market the PS4 with the tagline "4 is better than 1"

thank god for jim sterling, it's nice to see someone talking about serious issues while still being entertaining. He's like a smarter, british, slightly skinnier, non-crazy Mark Madden.

Is that part about the camera and mic always being on and charging a fee in case it detects too many people true?

They better hope that the XBox live transfer isn't true. I would be furious if the arcade games I bought don't transfer. The X1 sounds like a huge disaster at this point. The whole unable to borrow games is ridiculous, especially when you have kids.

They better hope that the XBox live transfer isn't true. I would be furious if the arcade games I bought don't transfer. The X1 sounds like a huge disaster at this point. The whole unable to borrow games is ridiculous, especially when you have kids.

I've heard that the fee could be upwards of the cost of the new game if you want to play it used. Also you have to install the game on your console, meaning that once you do that, the disc is worthless.

Yup. I keep telling myself to wait until E3 to hear more, but as of right now the X1 is a complete disaster. Gun to my head I'm going PS4. Nothing Bout that is terribly impressive either. I am of the belief the next generation will be all digital and the secondary market will die.

Is that part about the camera and mic always being on and charging a fee in case it detects too many people true?
Kinect always being on I believe is true, the second part no.

I heard that is true, Sony is doing the same with the PS4 and PS3 arcade titles. You can borrow games and sell them, you just need to pay a fee to do it. Hopefully MS changes this at E3.

Yup. I keep telling myself to wait until E3 to hear more, but as of right now the X1 is a complete disaster. Gun to my head I'm going PS4. Nothing Bout that is terribly impressive either. I am of the belief the next generation will be all digital and the secondary market will die.
It's not all digital as the PS4 and Xbox One use Blu Ray and will release titles on discs with optional downloads, like PS4 on their network that will allow day 1 downloads and you can get I believe demos for all of them and play them as you download.

Since both the PS4 and Xbox One do allow used games, and Sony not blocking them at all leaving that up to devs. The secondary market will be fine.

A lot of it will depend on how much the fee is. if it's like $5 it's not terrible but if it's like $20 a game, that's ridiculous.

More like MS. With a money grab like that you can kiss it goodbye. Funny, WiiU sales on Amazon in the UK shot up over 300% after the Xbox reveal. :lmao:

Yeah it looks like they're just after an easy buck. Sony stock went up like 10% after the announcement.

I watched the conference with people who host a gaming show giving commentary and they brought up a good point: you can already do most of the bonus features with a DVR or laptop. It seems to just be adding another box to the pile.

Also a large portion of the 500GB is going to be spent on the operating system itself. I don't see the upside to this stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back