WZCW Question Thread

cool, just two more things...the first two posts on the thread shouuld be swapped round and a mistake I did...

Titus
jumps to the apron but is met with a Spinning heel kick. While that is going on tTitus comes from out the crowd and slide into the ring. As the crowd cheer

should be

Will jumps to the apron but is met with a Spinning heel kick. While that is going on Titus comes from out the crowd and slide into the ring. As the crowd cheer

thanks for making changes, uber kudos

fixed it but how the hell do i fixs the first 2 threads

edit the first thread posting the second thread in it (cut and paste) and cut and paste the first thread into the second one.

Meltdown episode 7, I'm assuming this is 1rp and the ppv will be 1 rp, but when's the rp deadline?

Hey, is it alright if I write an in-ring segment with my wrestler issuing an open challenge? He hasnt been included on Meltdown for a bit now, and I think its a good way to get him back on the show. I just need to know who to PM it too. And by the way, I would like to drop the "Myth" nickname, considering that you mistake it for my entrance theme-which I would like to change to "Pretty Handsome Awkward" by The Used. Thanks

i liked your app but unfortunately you will need to be patient. May i suggest that you read up as much as you can on the rules and the discussion thread, keep up with the latest show developments and maybe practise your RP'ing? I am not dissing the one submitted although it was a tad short with plenty of room for development.

As part of the roster, all i ask if you do get approved is that you hang around long enough not to get banned, Rp on time and when requested, as we have at least two of the "new" guys going to get jobbed out this week due to simple noncommitment.

Simply put, if you think you can commit to be a part of the fed, then you can go far.

Good luck

I believe Will and I spoke about your app, but I was unsure as to what his final thought was. I will get in contact with him and we will let you know.

But please stay dedicated if we let you in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back