WZCW plays DnD?

What are the characters that you already have made like? Looking forward to seeing how this goes :)

What are the characters that you already have made like? Looking forward to seeing how this goes :)

No spoilers I'm afraid. I will say that they are a diverse bunch and they're not necessarily going to be best friends from day one.

Hey playas - all the characters are rolled and I just want to do a bit of a tutorial on roll20 this week then next week we can start the game. I was thinking Wednesdays would be best for me.

If you're able tonight 2200 GMT or 1700 EST for some tutorial shenanigans and the likes the hope is that we can start playing same time next week. Also check your Skype there is a group chat I set up on there.

Wednesdays tend not to be good for me; that's when the girlfriend and I do our shopping for the week. Tuesdays and Thursdays at that time typically work, if that's any help.

Tuesdays are a no for me due to church. We do a Young Adults Bible Study and Fellowship at that time every tuesday. I work late each weekday so 19:30 is the earliest I can do any weeknight. Thursday at 19:30 works if we are going by Thriller's suggestion.

What about Sunday Nights?

Like 10pm GMT - 1 or 2 am on Monday?

that would be at 4pm Mountain or 5pm Eastern

That should work for me going forward; the exception being the 15th as it is my mom's birthday so I'm out that whole weekend.

Provided there's no WWE PPV that week, sundays are quite open from 15:00 onward here. I go to the late service at church followed by a late lunch but after that I'm free each sunday at that time.

we would work around PPVs :p

I figured as much. ;) You were an hour off though. Texas, with the exception of one small corner, is Central. That other tiny portion is Mountain. It is
9AM here now. If it's easier to remember it this way, I'm 2 hours ahead of California.

good point Dag!

This Sunday from 11 GMT!

We WILL be streaming to twitch when we're ready to go and will post here in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back