• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Don't miss your chance to decide in what way James Howard and Chris KO maul each other!

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=295199

Thanks to all who PMed me.

As promised for those who voted, check your inbox's for a special Sneak Peak preview of Killjoy's amazing poster for Unscripted

Thinking of a fresh new character. Previous one was ridiculous. I think I'd be back with a new gimmick in 1 month or so.

No worries. Take your time and find something you feel you can write.

Thank god for the extension in my match. With finals and my sickness this past weekend, it is a blessing.

Tell me about it - all of my private tuition learners have their exams in the next couple of weeks. Writing 1,000 words for fun is extremely challenging when they expect you to be able to do any question from any exam from the past 10 years. Especially when it's effectively AP-First year of College level Calculus.

So Yaz, who wrote this balls dropping emotional RP piece lost to an RP with shiny graphics? Didn't quite realize this was a photoshop contest now.

Popping in to say hello.

I think I may be sending in a new app within the next few cycles. Whether it's for a new version of Jon or not is uncertain, but I think I've found my writing groove again.

Popping in to say hello.

I think I may be sending in a new app within the next few cycles. Whether it's for a new version of Jon or not is uncertain, but I think I've found my writing groove again.

Go for it. If he's anything like Hyada, then it will be cool to watch if/when he meets Prince. Playing any good games lately?

Go for it. If he's anything like Hyada, then it will be cool to watch if/when he meets Prince. Playing any good games lately?

Currently only playing Hearthstone and just got FFT on my iPad.

Been watching my roommate get down on Neverwinter now and again and am debating on getting an XBone.

You?

Currently only playing Hearthstone and just got FFT on my iPad.

Been watching my roommate get down on Neverwinter now and again and am debating on getting an XBone.

You?

Working on a re-play of Dragon Quest 3 I had started a year ago, forgot how long that game was! Mainly been playing Super Mario 3D World lately and Mario Kart 8 now that the DLC packs are out. Splatoon will probably be my next game purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back