• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

So uh my son threw my laptop charger in the bath and my wife left it on all day so it was dead. Apologies for my son's destruction. He also peed on my previous laptop and dumped a bucket of water on my cable box, he's two so whatevs I guess.

Oh and my wife all week brings the cell phone chargers in the car with her one by one not realizing she fucking ends up having all of them. So my phone was dead until the afternoon as well.

I'm used to it. Earlier in the week he clogged the sink and since my floor is missing tiles, it ended up overflowing and ripping a hole in the ceiling of the woman who lives below me. I told my landlord for months to fix the damn floor, so it's not totally my son's fault.

Got my first two amiibos today. A Link and a Peach. Link is going to be Theron. Peach may end up being Kirilah but I have not made up my mind yet. I might get one for each Misfit, if I go that route then I'll have to wait for a Rosalina one for Kaleesta and a Bowser for Sheshmish. Keifasar and Kayrentia would both fall under "to be determined". I dunno if I'd actually use that many amiibos, 6 is a bit much.

And make that three amiibos. I went to a Christmas party tonight where everyone got a random gift, I ended up getting a Luigi amiibo.

Sorry for the no show. Lost internet connection Tuesday and Wednesday, had to go to the emergency vet Thursday, and the emergency room yesterday. Been a long, tough week.

Got my first two amiibos today. A Link and a Peach. Link is going to be Theron. Peach may end up being Kirilah but I have not made up my mind yet. I might get one for each Misfit, if I go that route then I'll have to wait for a Rosalina one for Kaleesta and a Bowser for Sheshmish. Keifasar and Kayrentia would both fall under "to be determined". I dunno if I'd actually use that many amiibos, 6 is a bit much.

I've got 11 of wave 1 and little mac. Wave 3 and 4 are all preordered. Wave 2 can wait until Christmas. Luigi is coming!

I don't get the whole Amiibo thing. Are they like Tamagochi statues? Or how does it work?

Think Skylanders. Then in the newest Smash Bros, when you put the Amiibo on the Wii U touchpad, it'll pull up the Amiibo on your screen where you then train it up. It'll learn from your fighting style while you train it as well, and strengthen the attacks you use more.

OK. Do you use it for anything other than training them? Are you supposed to throw them into online exhibition matches?

OK. Do you use it for anything other than training them? Are you supposed to throw them into online exhibition matches?

They keep learning and then can be used in VS matches. Even amiibo VS amiibo. Having your trained amiibo defeat a friend/rival's trained amiibo is fun.

Yoshi's level 15. The rest are still in boxes (I ordered two Yoshi's by mistake).

My Link and Peach got to level 50 last night. Right afterwards we did 4 VS 4 under 4 stock rules with four humans against my two amiibos (Link and Peach) and my friend's two (Samus and Luigi). All four are level 50, so needless to say the amiibos won. Link didn't even lose a life.

I only got Smash on Wed and have had an interview to prep and work so only really played it Friday night.

Meltdown results.

7drHiqr.gif

Thanks to creative who didn't squash me for the no-show. Also thanks to Dagger for understanding my situation. I'll be ready for next round as I take on Ty in my long desired rematch. Time to finish a chapter of my character's life and enter into a whole new world. Merry Christmas, WZCW.

Thanks to creative who didn't squash me for the no-show. Also thanks to Dagger for understanding my situation. I'll be ready for next round as I take on Ty in my long desired rematch. Time to finish a chapter of my character's life and enter into a whole new world. Merry Christmas, WZCW.

You no showed? Shows how much I pay attention.

Seriously though, you holding up okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back