• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

My review of the first (lol) 87th Ascension will be up in a minute or two, as per Spidey's request. Better late than never. I might do the PPV too once that goes up, since I'm close to earning another badge.... We'll see.

First, I wish everyone a very happy new year. I hope everyone has a blast tonight and enjoys good health and prosperity next year.

Now, I was looking forward to my next RP and I am wanting to include some of the other WZCW superstars in it. I would've PM'd all the character owners but I felt I could ask here and have PMs from fellows who'd be kind enough to let me use their characters for my next RP. The roles would be minor but just felt like taking permission.

Once again, a happy new year! Have a blast!

Remember everyone you still have time to cast your vote for the Ascension Awards Special this upcoming round. If you haven't I urge you to, mostly to fuck with the calculations that FalKon, who is currently on vacation, has already done.

Hey guys! First of all, Happy New Year, I'm back on the Forums after a VERY long absence. I've finally got myself back on the right track & things are most definitely looking up. I've been catching up with things around here the past few days, things are really looking good & while I'm not expecting a "Welcome back to WZCW", I'm hoping that in the near future, I'll be allowed to rejoin and really do my best to actually get somewhere with the fed. After a couple of failed fed attempts, I hope that the writing experience I've had the last year could help me come back strong.

You'll see a lot more of me around here now, enjoy it.

Hey guys! First of all, Happy New Year, I'm back on the Forums after a VERY long absence. I've finally got myself back on the right track & things are most definitely looking up. I've been catching up with things around here the past few days, things are really looking good & while I'm not expecting a "Welcome back to WZCW", I'm hoping that in the near future, I'll be allowed to rejoin and really do my best to actually get somewhere with the fed. After a couple of failed fed attempts, I hope that the writing experience I've had the last year could help me come back strong.

You'll see a lot more of me around here now, enjoy it.
Long absence? You've been trying to sign up with an alt. You wanna rejoin? OK. The 40 non-spam posts your alt was missing? Go make them. Then you can re-sign. Sounds fair, no?

Long absence? You've been trying to sign up with an alt. You wanna rejoin? OK. The 40 non-spam posts your alt was missing? Go make them. Then you can re-sign. Sounds fair, no?

Yeah, go on, I'll take this. The alt was a mixture or boredom/forgetting what the hell my profile name/password on this one was til I remembered the email I used.

Like I said though, I wasn't looking to come back right away, so I'm not going to rush through these 40 posts. May be a month, could be less, or more. We shall see.

What did Thrash do to get this Verbal RKO'ing from everyone? Or at least what has he done that is worse than what WZ darlings have done in the past?

Yeah, go on, I'll take this. The alt was a mixture or boredom/forgetting what the hell my profile name/password on this one was til I remembered the email I used.

Like I said though, I wasn't looking to come back right away, so I'm not going to rush through these 40 posts. May be a month, could be less, or more. We shall see.

So instead of going straight to Sly or KB, you go to LDs and come here with an app knowing full well you need 50 posts to enter? Brilliant. I suggest you stop pandering and start working on your reputation by not doing dumb things like that. I'd hate to think you're another Milenko.

My sunburnt ears are burning...

So many characters I don't know yet - must be an e-wrestling boom! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back