WZCW Discussion Thread

Sorry fella's, fell asleep. 12 hours a day on site 6 days a week is kicking my arse at the moment, and I still don't have the energy I used to. Still only got 8 hours to do today, yay!

Eh sorry from me as well, been working a shifty ass schedule and have been falling asleep super early. November to mid January is like hell at my job but the mellow period starts next week. Will be back full form next round.

So I'll be updating the badge thread for any changes tomorrow. If you think you are missing any, post them in the ask a question thread and I'll get to them tomorrow.

Cheers.

Agreed. Maybe our asking questions threads will bring a little action back here.

It seems its a forum wide thing as well. The whole site seems to be in a lull. Maybe once Mania season fully kicks in it'll jump up a bit.

I haven't been the most active poster lately, due to work and computer issues though, so I shouldn't bitch too much.

- Hey Dave, you do a great job keeping the wheel turning and all, bout how about another magazine thing? Really enjoyed that.

- Dynamite, podcast or I walk out on you in the tag team feud

- More App Exclusives, especially for the newer guys would be nice

- Ratings

- Hey Dave, you do a great job keeping the wheel turning and all, bout how about another magazine thing? Really enjoyed that.

- Dynamite, podcast or I walk out on you in the tag team feud

- More App Exclusives, especially for the newer guys would be nice

- Ratings

I could have sworn our RPs this week indicated that we had cancelled our match with HMP and decided it would be Flex vs Ram in an I Quit Match at the PPV.

Podcast will be returning for the PPV breakdown with two special guests. One is already down, just need another.

You know what would really set this forum on fire? More shenanigans.

I'll do a magazine for the PPV like I did last time. I need a character spotlight so if anyone wants to offer up their services for that, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I'm available for the podcast too, if you'd have me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back