WZCW Discussion Thread

Stressed.

Stressed. For a lack of a better term.

I'm sensing a theme here...

Trying to convince my D&D group to try 5th edition now that it's out. How about you?

Tell them how good it is! It's like the best version of 3.5 they'll ever play. It's more dangerous than 3.5 and magic items matter less. The rules are HUGELY streamlined and they do not NEED a play mat any more.

Actually I was thinking of seeing if any of you lot would be interested in giving it a go. I'm DMing two campaigns at the moment and would LOVE to be a player

Tell them how good it is! It's like the best version of 3.5 they'll ever play. It's more dangerous than 3.5 and magic items matter less. The rules are HUGELY streamlined and they do not NEED a play mat any more.

Actually I was thinking of seeing if any of you lot would be interested in giving it a go. I'm DMing two campaigns at the moment and would LOVE to be a player

It's down to convincing our DM. Another guy in our group runs our Don't Rest Your Head and Gamma World games, so he'd probably be DM'ing it. I have all three D&D 5th core books so I'm down. Even made a Dragonborn Paladin of Thor that I never got to play as.

As for running and/or playing a campaign over the forum, I planned to this past summer before real life got in the way big time.

It's down to convincing our DM. Another guy in our group runs our Don't Rest Your Head and Gamma World games, so he'd probably be DM'ing it. I have all three D&D 5th core books so I'm down. Even made a Dragonborn Paladin of Thor that I never got to play as.

As for running and/or playing a campaign over the forum, I planned to this past summer before real life got in the way big time.

Man, the DM should be the one pushing for the idea, not being the last hold out. He has to have fun too and learning a WHOLE new system would just suck if you didn't want to do it (not to mention the hourly cost of changing systems, converting characters, adapting the storyline etc)

I was thinking of using Skype and roll20 or something so that we couldn't potentially run afoul of WotC.

Sometimes when I run into matchups I have little knowledge about, I just vote the opposite of what guys like that say to vote.

Also if the Colts lose today I'm gonna be sad whenever I look at my Andrew Luck avatar.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a meltdown (no pun intended) if/when the WWE divas start winning everything. His constant whining about the seeding got really old and annoying.

Seems destined to happen. I see Mickie or Trish winning it against Manami Toyota or something and him flipping his shit.

His post about Trish not being one of the greats because she didn't do a Japan run is ridiculous. I'm gonna red rep him.

His post about Trish not being one of the greats because she didn't do a Japan run is ridiculous. I'm gonna red rep him.

Do it. I red repped him already for his post about Kaitlyn and Michelle McCool, but he deserves it for the Trish one too. And I'm admittedly one of the easiest posters to get green rep from yet I never red rep, like ever, so that says something about how his whining made him look.

Predictions contest is up too. Bagpipes', I can't remember if I gave you feedback or not for winning. If I didn't, hit me up and I will give you some for the PPV.

Also, I should have the 7th issue of the WZCW Magazine out before tomorrow night for anyone who might be looking forward to it. It shall contain a puzzle page, too. :D

Predictions contest is up too. Bagpipes', I can't remember if I gave you feedback or not for winning. If I didn't, hit me up and I will give you some for the PPV

We're good, you gave me fb 2 rounds ago I believe. Looking forward to the mag.

I made the discussion threads for those who wish to discuss matches. They are pretty bare bones, but in my defense I've always sucked.

but in my defense I've always sucked...

DAT DICK!

Fixed. That was lame and rude. I apologize. Actually I don't. Suck it. <3

Also finished up my RP. I have a busy week with Rumble prep and work. I like what I'm bringing this round. Can't wait to see Dagger's, gotta steal the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back