• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

BhNS_x_CIAAwytb.jpg

Rollins is going to go the same path JoMo has and I'm going to jump off a bridge in honour of them.

I'd like to take a moment to share with you the list of video games that will be (or already are) 18 years old this year...

Duke Nukem 3D
Pokemon Red and Green
Super Mario RPG
Resident Evil
Metal Slug
Quake
Super Mario 64
NiGHTS into Dreams...
Star Ocean
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
Crash Bandicoot
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Tomb Raider
Donkey Kong Country 3
Diablo

And for hardware...

Tamagotchi
Nintendo 64
Game Boy Pocket

...I was 13 when these things came out.

Damn.

Hell, let's go back 20 years while we're at it...

Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Super Street Fighter II Turbo (Akuma is a new character)
Super Metroid
Final Fantasy VI
Earthworm Jim
TIE Fighter
Darkstalkers
Mother 2
Mortal Kombat 2
System Shock
Killer Instinct
Doom II
Sonic & Knuckles
Warcraft
Donkey Kong Country
Tekken
Marathon

I've still got Sonic 3 on my Sega Megadrive (a game I could never beat) as well as C&C: Red Alert & Crash Bandicoot on my Playstation.

I believe I've got Quake or Duke Nukem 3D somewhere lying around.

Mondays with no show sure do make this place quiet...

There's my Retrospective Wrestlemania threads over in Oldschool Wrestling or the myriad of topics in my sections if those who are bored need something to post about. :) Wrestlemania 30 and general WWE have been chaotically busy....!

I don't think there is any true family members who have been involved in WZCW as proper entities. Only one that springs to mind is Steven & Sandy who are half-siblings but both of them were controlled by me so I don't know if that counts towards the tally.

I do not believe we've had two different RPers connect their families together.

I don't think there is any true family members who have been involved in WZCW as proper entities. Only one that springs to mind is Steven & Sandy who are half-siblings but both of them were controlled by me so I don't know if that counts towards the tally.

Alex and Corey Bowen. They never teamed though as far as I'm aware of.

Wah? I thought they were ex lovers. Awkward.

I've always dreamed of doing a brother-brother tag team. I considered doing it before I thought of Haven, but there wasn't anyone available at the time to go into it with me. A dynamic like that would take two solid RPers to make it work for the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back