• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

I am the back story.

It was either 7 or 8... I think I got the record, or tied the record for most defenses, but Ty still has me beat in terms of time spent as champion with his World Title run. I forget, because I suck now.

You were getting close. I held the World Title for more than a calendar year but a complete cycle of PPVs. I won it at Unscripted and lost the title the next year's Unscripted.

I think if the title hadnt been retired you could have had a great chance of reaching and surpassing my record. But you're in a world title match in exchange so I'd say it was worth it.

That whole idea is one of the worst stories in the history of the fed. The people involved were just not very good but were put over people who were better and more commited to the fed.

What was THE worst story line in the feds history? Joesph Rios continuously winning without RPing perhaps?

Time to gather around the fire and tell the kids about the dark days of the Fed.

I'm interested. Still think WZCW should have a Hall of Shame or something, commemorating the nuttier moments in the fed.

That whole idea is one of the worst stories in the history of the fed. The people involved were just not very good but were put over people who were better and more commited to the fed.

That was one of those storylines that was under my go as HOC but had been decided before I'd taken over.

With the extended deadline for RP's, our expected time to post Unscripted is Tuesday, so keep a lookout for that on the near horizon.

You were getting close. I held the World Title for more than a calendar year but a complete cycle of PPVs. I won it at Unscripted and lost the title the next year's Unscripted.

I think if the title hadnt been retired you could have had a great chance of reaching and surpassing my record. But you're in a world title match in exchange so I'd say it was worth it.

I wanted to be the first World Mayhem Champion dammit! But thanks for the sentiments. Regardless if I ever would have defeated your record, doing it with the World Title is exponentially more impressive, my friend.

:p

I mean, if that's when you want it...

I don't mind.

Today I'm seeing Korn, Rob Zombie & Alice in Chains (as well as roughly 10 other bands including Amon Amarth who brought their fire breathing Viking Ship) so nothing can dampen my day!

... except the rain that's forecasted.

That was one of those storylines that was under my go as HOC but had been decided before I'd taken over.

Very possibly but I dont think you were in charge. I remember messaging you about leaving but I think that was after you officially took over.

I don't mind.

Today I'm seeing Korn, Rob Zombie & Alice in Chains (as well as roughly 10 other bands including Amon Amarth who brought their fire breathing Viking Ship) so nothing can dampen my day!

... except the rain that's forecasted.

Eh I saw Korn and Rob Zombie last November. Zombie was pretty lackluster but Korn put on a good show and I was never a big fan of them.

I wanted to be the first World Mayhem Champion dammit! But thanks for the sentiments. Regardless if I ever would have defeated your record, doing it with the World Title is exponentially more impressive, my friend.

If you were to get real close I would have requested a match Vega vs Ty for the Mayhem title and owner of longest title reign regardless of title. Maybe have that match retire the title.

I think that would draw a little bit.

Very possibly but I dont think you were in charge. I remember messaging you about leaving but I think that was after you officially took over.

Probably the overlap stage then. I know it was because of them I had to remove the tag belts.

Eh I saw Korn and Rob Zombie last November. Zombie was pretty lackluster but Korn put on a good show and I was never a big fan of them.

I've heard nothing but positive feedback about them so far on the tour. Good thing though is that I have back up plans should my choices be shit.

Well Korn drew the biggest crowd of the entire festival and performed quite well so they still have got the life in them (see what I did there).

Gwar was absolutely awesome. Best stage show I've seen: puts Rammstein's to shame.

Five Finger Death Punch was the best band of the day. I'm so glad I get to see them in two days again.

Amon Amarth was great but I got there late as they were the opening act. They really needed a longer set.

Trivium, Living Colour, Rob Zombie, Biffy Clyro & Asking Alexandria all performed to their expectations.

Placebo was horrid. Never seeing them again live. Ill Nino was only enjoyable because I was having fun in the pit with my mates.

I'm also dressing up as Pinkie Pie next year to combat the always present Mario, Luigi & Yoshi cosplayer that turn up every year.

If you were to get real close I would have requested a match Vega vs Ty for the Mayhem title and owner of longest title reign regardless of title. Maybe have that match retire the title.

I think that would draw a little bit.

Not like the Vega vs Titus/Red Mask storyline didn't deliver, though. I would have been all for a Vega/Burna match, but kayfabe Vega would've told you to fuck off and stay retired...

...and then randomly shot El Califa in the head.

Well Korn drew the biggest crowd of the entire festival and performed quite well so they still have got the life in them (see what I did there).

Gwar was absolutely awesome. Best stage show I've seen: puts Rammstein's to shame.

Five Finger Death Punch was the best band of the day. I'm so glad I get to see them in two days again.

Amon Amarth was great but I got there late as they were the opening act. They really needed a longer set.

Trivium, Living Colour, Rob Zombie, Biffy Clyro & Asking Alexandria all performed to their expectations.

Placebo was horrid. Never seeing them again live. Ill Nino was only enjoyable because I was having fun in the pit with my mates.

I'm also dressing up as Pinkie Pie next year to combat the always present Mario, Luigi & Yoshi cosplayer that turn up every year.

One of my favorite bands, I've seen them headline shows here a couple of times and when they get the time they are out of this world.

One of my favorite bands, I've seen them headline shows here a couple of times and when they get the time they are out of this world.

it always irked me that they weren't on the Thor movie soundtrack. You'd think that a band that sings about Thor would be apart of a movie called Thor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back