WZCW Discussion Thread

Soooo I might have to post my RP up before JAM's, mine is the second piece, could be somewhat read on it's own, but better if you read JAM's first whenever he's done with it.

I have a seminar tomorrow morning out of town. So I'll be crashing out in an hour. I'll wait to the very last second to post mine, but read JAM's first if you will.

Soooo I might have to post my RP up before JAM's, mine is the second piece, could be somewhat read on it's own, but better if you read JAM's first whenever he's done with it.

I have a seminar tomorrow morning out of town. So I'll be crashing out in an hour. I'll wait to the very last second to post mine, but read JAM's first if you will.

Your posting the second part first!? How on Earth will we ever put together such a complex puzzle...

Same goes for Beard and I.

Wait, so Young Justice comes out to Capt. America's MVC theme. When they hit "Final Justice" does a female voice yell out "Crossover Combination Finish!" over the PA while there's a psychedelic lighting effect?

Wait, so Young Justice comes out to Capt. America's MVC theme. When they hit "Final Justice" does a female voice yell out "Crossover Combination Finish!" over the PA while there's a psychedelic lighting effect?

We could work with that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back