WZCW Discussion Thread

It took you 14 minutes, you liar. I'm gonna ban ya.

I'm going to report you to the police.

@Husky:

Basically, the Mayhem Title was the lowest title on the totem pole, which the lower carders were supposed to aim for. However, Vega clinched it early in his run and quickly became an absolute beast, defending it about 6 or 7 times, even against the likes of Titus.

Plus changes to the Elite X Title made it so lower carders could get a shot at that too, so the Mayhem title essentially became obsolete.

Has there ever been a (multi) tag team elimination match? Like 3-4 teams, if one man is pinned they are eliminated but the other guy on the team stays in (until eliminated), can tag anyone in type of thing?

That'd be cool with our tag team scene I think.

Those matches are usually stupid. Why have individual eliminations in a tag team (2 per team) match where you can then tag in people not on your team?

It also somewhat defeats the purpose of having an e-fed tag team as the RPs would most likely be judged individually in order to provide an elimination order.

That way you could have a team winning by having the best single RP but also worst one as well or even a no show.

Барбоса;4782361 said:
It also somewhat defeats the purpose of having an e-fed tag team as the RPs would most likely be judged individually in order to provide an elimination order.

That way you could have a team winning by having the best single RP but also worst one as well or even a no show.

So there's a loophole to being tag team champ by yourself?

You've done it Barbosa! Elimination tag matches every title defense! I kid of course JAM.

And the majority of his posts aren't spam either.

His latest Hogan thread is most definitely spam of the baiting variety.

So there's a loophole to being tag team champ by yourself?

You've done it Barbosa! Elimination tag matches every title defense! I kid of course JAM.

We/I tried that already, Ty. Many moons ago in a gauntlet.

We/I got screwed over.

Hey guys, I see that it says the Mayhem championship is [RETIRED]. Whats the backstory behing that?

I am the back story.

I'm going to report you to the police.

@Husky:

Basically, the Mayhem Title was the lowest title on the totem pole, which the lower carders were supposed to aim for. However, Vega clinched it early in his run and quickly became an absolute beast, defending it about 6 or 7 times, even against the likes of Titus.

Plus changes to the Elite X Title made it so lower carders could get a shot at that too, so the Mayhem title essentially became obsolete.

It was either 7 or 8... I think I got the record, or tied the record for most defenses, but Ty still has me beat in terms of time spent as champion with his World Title run. I forget, because I suck now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back