• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

When Disney comes out with that bear documentary in April, we should definitely get a cut of the profit, with all the advertising for bears we're doing.

:disappointed:

At least I can now publicly state how much I enjoyed Flex's RP this week. Stupid tag division with it's stupid good teams. *shakes fist at everyone*

I'll be honest I was really worried until I read the victory myself. This round was the best I've seen you guys at. I gotta feeling it's not the last we've seen of you.

I swear one of these days I'll hit my finisher though, it's gotta be coming soon.

I'll be honest I was really worried until I read the victory myself. This round was the best I've seen you guys at. I gotta feeling it's not the last we've seen of you.

I swear one of these days I'll hit my finisher though, it's gotta be coming soon.

Cheers, it was a fun round and i'm really enjoying being part of the tag division.

I've never hit my finisher ever either, only been six rounds so far ;)

:disappointed:

At least I can now publicly state how much I enjoyed Flex's RP this week. Stupid tag division with its stupid good teams. *shakes fist at everyone*

Edit: Oh and good show!

Should it be any consolation, that was actually the match that had the final vote caster decide the outcome. It was tied until the final vote, and then we had our final cast.

I'm really happy with how the tag team division is forming. And it's about to get a little... Darker...

Should it be any consolation, that was actually the match that had the final vote caster decide the outcome. It was tied until the final vote, and then we had our final cast.

I'm really happy with how the tag team division is forming. And it's about to get a little... Darker...

Oh that's nice to hear actually, cheers!

Darkseid is coming?

OH BOY MAGGUL, BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP.

Meltdown didn't go up first? Interesting.... now we wait to see if WWE will rip that off by making Smackdown go on tonight instead of Raw. :)

I really liked the segment darkside drew up for our team. I didn't know he was doing it, but it worked well off of our RPs. However, our match was kind of odd and I wish it illustrated more the conflict in our RPs. It was written as though Haven and Hyada were perfectly in sync. Also, it doesn't really matter, but we got a jobber entrance. :lmao:

Besides that, Ascension was solid. Except for that bear segment. The placing was just bad and I didn't like how it was portrayed. I didn't like that Runn and Vega, two main-event players, were nonchalantly mentioned in a light-hearted segment with Saboteur. Both of their characters just seemed out of touch with their active personality. I can't see Runn just "following" Saboteur to the ring. Also, Saboteur was written more like Bad Luck Runn than anything.

Sorry to sound negative, but that segment was just odd and seemed misplaced in the current affairs of WZCW. :shrug:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Meltdown 100. You guys put together a brilliant card. Also, as I already said, Ascension was great besides the two issues I have above. Cheers!

I love how all 3 single champions are all mentally unstable in their different way.

Mikey isn't unstable. He's just being a bitch.

I really liked the segment darkside drew up for our team. I didn't know he was doing it, but it worked well off of our RPs. However, our match was kind of odd and I wish it illustrated more the conflict in our RPs. It was written as though Haven and Hyada were perfectly in sync. Also, it doesn't really matter, but we got a jobber entrance. :lmao:

Besides that, Ascension was solid. Except for that bear segment. The placing was just bad and I didn't like how it was portrayed. I didn't like that Runn and Vega, two main-event players, were nonchalantly mentioned in a light-hearted segment with Saboteur. Both of their characters just seemed out of touch with their active personality. I can't see Runn just "following" Saboteur to the ring. Also, Saboteur was written more like Bad Luck Runn than anything.

Sorry to sound negative, but that segment was just odd and seemed misplaced in the current affairs of WZCW. :shrug:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Meltdown 100. You guys put together a brilliant card. Also, as I already said, Ascension was great besides the two issues I have above. Cheers!

Et tu, Kermit?

I can answer for your match! So, the honest to god truth, I could have done that, and probably should have. But with Diabolos no showing, I felt that having the miscommunication in essentially a handicap match would have made you guys look incompetent.

Also, I would have an entrance for Havenada, if we had an app for the team, ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back