• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

I'm not expecting one, but I'd be more than ok with it should I lose. I really loved Falk's, and considering I know where I want to take my next RP anyway, a loss might not be so bad.

Oh, and Phatso; nah, I'm good with only one week

I'm head of creative and this is the biggest event ever. Do you really think I'm taking a loss, regardless of how good my RP is?

I'm not expecting one, but I'd be more than ok with it should I lose. I really loved Falk's, and considering I know where I want to take my next RP anyway, a loss might not be so bad.

Do you know who you're RPing against?

No offence dude, but you've been here for how long? I'm not saying shit, but I'm talking about the dudes who've done the whole year cycle. Other than two breaks, one was for a ppv cycle and the last one was for two shows I've been writing like this for two straight years.

I know I'm not the only one feeling it, I think one more week would take a lot of stress off of us, and give creative another week to work on projects to improve the fed, and maybe work o the title tournament.

Outside of that, the 7 or 8 writers are writing two shows that will be above the quality of every show. I was here for the very first KC, they've earned another week.

Phatso has a good point. Whilst another week off might deter the more eager guys on the roster (such as yourself, Haiku), it does allow a lot of advantages. It allows time for:

• New guys to put up an application
  • Creative to discuss the future of WZCW
  • Flesh out character development/storylines/feuds
  • General fed updates/clean-up

If we pull the trigger on two weeks, then I'll definitely have time to update the title history and ban-list, among other things. I know Creative has got a lot to discuss heading into the future which I cannot mention (because reasons) so it allows us to have one week of discussion only without even thinking about card creation.

We'll think about it and let everyone know what's happening.

I'm okay with one week or two weeks off. Two weeks off gives me more time to get my shit together and try to develop my long terms plans kayfabe wise better. But at the same time one week works just fine as well. I mean I already know what my next RP is going to be.

Being a new guys here, I'm not sure my opinion really matters. But I'll just say that I'm fine with either. But I do get why Phatso would suggest two weeks. Might be good to some. Plus, creative doing all of those things FalK said should be good, so yeah. I may be leaning more towards two weeks.

I could use two weeks off, especially from my creative duties. It's a lot of work each week having to write an RP, then read all of your crappy RPs, and then I have to vote on those crappy RPs, and then I have to write matches and segments based off of those crappy RPs.

It's too much. I need a break.

I'm just kidding by the way, your RPs aren't crappy. Well, some of them are, but most of them are at the very least tolerable.

No offence dude, but you've been here for how long? I'm not saying shit, but I'm talking about the dudes who've done the whole year cycle. Other than two breaks, one was for a ppv cycle and the last one was for two shows I've been writing like this for two straight years.

I know I'm not the only one feeling it, I think one more week would take a lot of stress off of us, and give creative another week to work on projects to improve the fed, and maybe work o the title tournament.

Outside of that, the 7 or 8 writers are writing two shows that will be above the quality of every show. I was here for the very first KC, they've earned another week.

Understood, but you're also taking this from the approach of burn out, as well. Right now you're feeling the burn... But in one week, wil youfeel the same?

Also, my apologies, I thought you had returned at the Lottery

Today, Rowdy Roddy Piper met DC... That isn't a typo.

Holy shit for real?

Holy shit for real?

For realz. Didn't get a pic, couldn't afford it after spending almost $100 on Harley Quinn merch and decals for my car. He was at a Convention in Pitt. He thought me and my little sister were a "cute couple". After pointing out his mistake, he immediately hit us back with "WELL NO WONDER YOU LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!"

I'd prefer not to have the extra week since it tends to throw me off, especially with All Stars looming in a few weeks. With that said, extra weeks off are more for Creative than anyone else so I have no isse if they want a bigger break.

I just finished my part for WZ Weekend and lemme tell you: it's a long one, but a good one. You'll be thrilled, chilled and entertained to your heart's content I'm sure.

I'll be shocked if Justin Cooper defeats Austin Reynolds at All-Stars III.

Considering we're stuck seeing bits of Justin Cooper every day and Austin Reynolds is tucked away in retirement with plenty of fresh material, it seems unlikely.

And I don't even like Austin Reynolds, but he can't be nearly as stale as Cooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back