• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

I'd love for us to drag up the alignment chart for this. Two-face is lawful-evil and chaotic-evil. I picture Angel Paradyse as neutral-good and true neutral?

The votes are in, boys. This is gonna be one heckeuva show.

Perhaps it's just me, because I am so used to knowing them, but is there any chance that the votes can be posted after KC? Would love to know if my match was a close vote or not. Just the final tally would be nice.

Perhaps it's just me, because I am so used to knowing them, but is there any chance that the votes can be posted after KC? Would love to know if my match was a close vote or not. Just the final tally would be nice.

I think this is a cool idea honestly. Could give people who lose when they think they should've won a reason to stay motivated.

So when can we expect to see the results of WrestleZone Weekend? I'm itching for the results.

Actually I'm just itching. Which one of you bozos gave me poison ivy??

I'd be totally up for this, if everyone signed a waver to not bitch about the votes.

So when can we expect to see the results of WrestleZone Weekend? I'm itching for the results.

Actually I'm just itching. Which one of you bozos gave me poison ivy??

I'm trying to put you off any way I can before the match...

I'd be more than happy to disclose such information to anybody that inquires after all KC related business is over with.

It should be like this: Titus lost 5-2 rather than stating who voted for who.

It should be like this: Titus lost 5-2 rather than stating who voted for who.

That's said what I!

Also if you lost 5-2, I'd demand the result be over turned. Kermit can't vote for his own match, let alone vote for you to make it more even. ;)

When can we expect the shows to be up? I know Sunday is out of the question, but do you think they'll be up by Tuesday? Wednesday?

Am I the only one (besides Thrash) who is expecting a loss at KC/WZ Weekend? I think JAM put out a really nice RP for the event even without a promo.

EDIT: Will WZ weekend be up the same day as KC?

To be honest, I knew jam was gonna win from the get go. Maybe if I went all out for it, I could have had a chance but I wanted to just a teaser I got something cooking for the redemption cycle.

I was gonna go all out at first for KC, but then I thought it over and went with what I wrote instead. I'm looking forward to the break though as it'll give me a chance to think over further where to take things with Hunter during the next cycle.

That would be everybody's plan.

Also, as a reminder, Kingdom Come will be on Wednesday (listed on news reel). WrestleZone Weekend... Monday or Tuesday, pending on how quickly we can get everything together.

I've thought of something guys, I'm one of the oldest members here. Lee, alex, ech and maybe a few others have been here for longer. I've seen it all in wzcw, the good times, the peak, the lows, and the end times where I thought wzcw was to be shut down.

With that being said, I'm seeing a lot of fatigue from guys, and creative. I know some of you are fine, but myself included, some of us are burnt out.

We get a week off for the post ppv break, I'd like to put forward another week. That gives us a total of two whole weeks to get away from wzcw. For people to map out storys, rest, and recharge. I'm speaking for myself, but I'm sure some of you are in the same boat as me. It wouldn't hurt, we could still talk, and maybe play games In here.

But I think a full two weeks off, the avg length of one show would do us all good. Creative and the peons to haha. Lets talk.

Am I the only one (besides Thrash) who is expecting a loss at KC/WZ Weekend? I think JAM put out a really nice RP for the event even without a promo.

I'm not expecting one, but I'd be more than ok with it should I lose. I really loved Falk's, and considering I know where I want to take my next RP anyway, a loss might not be so bad.

Oh, and Phatso; nah, I'm good with only one week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back