• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Considering we're stuck seeing bits of Justin Cooper every day and Austin Reynolds is tucked away in retirement with plenty of fresh material, it seems unlikely.

And I don't even like Austin Reynolds, but he can't be nearly as stale as Cooper.

Cooper is nearly as stale as the Kingdom Come main event.

Seriously though, don't do that two week break. Really not needed.

I need it like a mountain lion needs a neck tie: a lot.

Cooper is nearly as stale as the Kingdom Come main event.

Steven Holmes has been in the main event for two PPVs in a row, and before that I think he may have main evented once. This will be Drake Callahan's first main event in ages. Showtime is the only one of this lot that has been in the main event with any frequency, but that comes with the territory of being the champion for several months.

You're off base on this one.

I'm kinda expecting a loss, but the thought of Dustin Hunter barebacking Izzy Stone on a pile of poison ivy cheers me up to no end... :lmao:

Steven Holmes has been in the main event for two PPVs in a row, and before that I think he may have main evented once. This will be Drake Callahan's first main event in ages. Showtime is the only one of this lot that has been in the main event with any frequency, but that comes with the territory of being the champion for several months.

You're off base on this one.

Frequency of being in the main event has nothing to do with it. Showtime is excellent and I said that in my post about the main event a couple of days ago. I hope he wins because he's clearly the best out of that group and the entire fed. Without Showtime in this match though it sinks to the bottom of the must see list.

That's my opinion though and I'm sure others will disagree.

It's a good idea... If Haiku, Dynamite and I want something to do, we could put up a KC V aftermatch/ analysis thread or something...

Nah its straight, I'm not one of the funny guys who everyone loves, so anything I say is almost always universally shit on anymore.

Oh its the truth and you know it. Just leave it alone and forget that I brought it up. You don't like me, half the time I don't remember who you are... big deal. Go on about your days, cue comment from Cooper about how shit I am and so on.

Some people want a break, some people don't & most don't care - I'm sure we can work something out but we won't properly figure it out until KC is done.

And Dammit Bear!!! It's KC!!! KC

Oh its the truth and you know it. Just leave it alone and forget that I brought it up. You don't like me, half the time I don't remember who you are... big deal. Go on about your days, cue comment from Cooper about how shit I am and so on.

I have no problem with you.

I do however hate your woe is me garbage like whenever someone has a different opinion we're attacking you personally.

Stop taking these seriously, it's the internet.

You know what? I'm going to make an executive decision:

tumblr_m8s1kzWroG1r85bl5o1_500.jpg

I have no problem with you.

I do however hate your woe is me garbage like whenever someone has a different opinion we're attacking you personally.

Stop taking these seriously, it's the internet.

Blah blah blah and again I tell you to leave it alone and you people never do. Again, go back to whatever you were doing, and ignore what I say. Its pretty easy thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back