WZCW Discussion Thread

Blade said:
Also, the light bulbs weren't necessarily for
homeless people. Maybe some people who have a
home but can't afford their electricity bill?
I'm going to let you think about that one for a while ;)

Blade said:
Yeah, maybe I'll steal light bulbs for crack pipes
when I turn heel...
But before you do...

BQSJ_41CcAAa6da.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL get drunk, pass out for an hour, drink more, get on wz = profit.

Hahahahaaha sorry abou that dudes. I do love this new phone, it kills drunk texting. Maybe I should wite my roleplays with it. #superspellcheck

We should start a separate thread for drunken WZCW-communication. You and Ty could run the show, the Irish could join in and I think I've earned my spot there as well.

YOLO swaggin said:
I guess you like to hear a bunch of bro's and dudes and Swag.
There's an episode of Workaholics that deals extensively with the topic.

Also, I dropped you a Q in your IHOP-thread...

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL get drunk, pass out for an hour, drink more, get on wz = profit.

Hahahahaaha sorry abou that dudes. I do love this new phone, it kills drunk texting. Maybe I should wite my roleplays with it. #superspellcheck

You should've RPed like this.

We should start a separate thread for drunken WZCW-communication. You and Ty could run the show, the Irish could join in and I think I've earned my spot there as well.

I don't want some lightweight getting drunk off a spritzer then drunk posting and ruining our drunk thread buzz.

I'm looking at you, Pancake.

A drunk thread would be good, but I would never be able to take part in it due to having such a high tolerance when drinking.

I forgot about Meeks! Anybody remember his legendary Fourth of July posts? :lmao:

And you're welcome, too, Nightmare.

So.... podcast Tuesday?

Yes

Lol don't brag, I'd fucking love to get tanked off two beers.

A friend of mine is remarkable, he's pissed after one drink, but he can just keep going forever after that, I don't think I've ever seen him get to the point where he needs to slow down and/or stop, it's ridiculous - I've seen him finish of a 12 pack of beer in 2 and a half hours and still be thirsty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back