WZCW Discussion Thread

[YOUTUBE]tqHMj-m_mDs[/YOUTUBE]​

Looks like I made it back just in time for Kingdom Come....! Missed you guys. It was amazing overseas on my trip. Now to catch up on NXT Takeover, Money In The Bank, UK Special, and the two rounds of Raw/Smackdown/NXT that I missed.

Welcome back Dagger.

Glad you had a good time.

I did. Thank you. :) Other than one summer 8 years back, this may be the longest I had ever gone without logging in here. For the 13 years I've had facebook it definitely was the longest without going on there. Missed this place.

]
nx289s.jpg

Update on KC, a creative member had a family emergency causing the delay. Fret not though you'll get the show tonight.

I'm not gonna lie. This show has cursed several of our guys with some bad luck. I'll open up a bit since in my case, there was a lot of good too.

See, I've lived in California for five years. My entire stint in Creative. Three years ago I had an issue, I fell into depression, etc. I resolved to move back home to Puerto Rico. Sadly, I had debt. Specifically with my car so I couldn't do anything unless I sold the car and the loan was too big. Until this last week when I was able to sell it. That was most of my week along with work which I happened to quit one job right after selling the car.

I want to open up about that to explain what's gone on with the making of this show, why it slowed down and all. You guys deserve some transparency. Others had their own time consumers, but not quite as positive.

In the same vein I feel the need to speak up as well.

Until about a year ago i was homeless on top of being married to a woman with a teen.

My main problem is now finding a job with a 4 year gap in employment. I've been spending a good chunk of time both online and offline looking for work.

When I'm not doing that me and my wife are looking to start up a business which takes up a good 75% of my free time when not looking for work. The last 25% i have to juggle spending time for myself so i don't go into an anxiety and/or panic attack & spending time with my wife & daughter as well as WZCW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back