• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Go read the RPs. Batti/Flex the real KC main event.

200.gif

To everyone not sure what the deadline is in your Time zone it's currently 8:53pm PST.

So about 3 hours from now.

Still gone from the record books, still irrelevant.

You:
World Tag Team Champion x2 (With Ramparte as "Cerberus")

Me:
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
WZCW Tag Team Champion (x2)
WZCW Mayhem Champion (x2)
WZCW Elite X Champion (x1)
WZCW Triple Crown Winner
Lethal Lottery VIII Winner
Main Event of Kingdom Come VIII

Size does matter.

Only two tag titles? Jeff did that in his rookie year. Didn't even need to try for one of 'em.

You:
World Tag Team Champion x2 (With Ramparte as "Cerberus")

Me:
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
WZCW Tag Team Champion (x2)
WZCW Mayhem Champion (x2)
WZCW Elite X Champion (x1)
WZCW Triple Crown Winner
Lethal Lottery VIII Winner
Main Event of Kingdom Come VIII

Size does matter.

Only two tag titles? Jeff did that in his rookie year. Didn't even need to try for one of 'em.

That division was way dead by the time you got those, nice try kid.

That division was way dead by the time you got those, nice try kid.

Haven & Jonathan Hyada (who are these guys?)
Alhazred & S.H.I.T.

Ty Burna and El Caidos Dragon
Constantine and Abel Hunnicutt

3 of the RPers we beat are in the Hall of Fame. How many you got? And you had guys RPing as secondary characters. Don't be calling our era dead, mate! ;) Fun fact: I should get bonus points for that second title win because it created the single worst RP to win a title in WZCW history (as described by two former long standing members of creative) when we had to take the Elite belt off Numbers due to the six man stipulation.

Haven & Jonathan Hyada (who are these guys?)
Alhazred & S.H.I.T.

Ty Burna and El Caidos Dragon
Constantine and Abel Hunnicutt

3 of the RPers we beat are in the Hall of Fame. How many you got? And you had guys RPing as secondary characters. Don't be calling our era dead, mate! ;) Fun fact: I should get bonus points for that second title win because it created the single worst RP to win a title in WZCW history (as described by two former long standing members of creative) when we had to take the Elite belt off Numbers due to the six man stipulation.

Considering there was multiple creative members doing everything in their power to get those belts off us our reign will forever be legendary. And Don't you dare disrespect Hard Metal Penetration. Still the only tag team title match to main event a PPV.

Vega in the mayhem division again makes me so sad.

And Don't you dare disrespect Hard Metal Penetration. Still the only tag team title match to main event a PPV.

Never! Red Skull is my boi! (#survivorfinaltwo) You should be proud of that win. SHIT is legit also. That was a legit team.

Prophet, what match are you looking forward to reading most at Kingdom Come?

Haven't read any shows but the possibility of FalKon beating Ty for a second time in a KC main event is something special. I guess that would point to Taylor vs. Blades.

The Mayhem Title match is certain to crown a new champion based off the RPs so that's kinda cool. I don't know if it's going to be HVK or Vega (please don't let him get stuck with that strap again!) but there is no chance that the belt is staying with Mancini based off those RPs.

Haven't read any shows but the possibility of FalKon beating Ty for a second time in a KC main event is something special. I guess that would point to Taylor vs. Blades.

The Mayhem Title match is certain to crown a new champion based off the RPs so that's kinda cool. I don't know if it's going to be HVK or Vega (please don't let him get stuck with that strap again!) but there is no chance that the belt is staying with Mancini based off those RPs.

We all have different tastes. You never know.

We all have different tastes. You never know.

True. I've seen far more surprising decisions before. It's my opinion, I just don't see how the title stays where it is based off the RPs. I'm usually pretty good at these things to. Yaz and I did correctly identify how all five members of creative would vote for our main event last year. You never know though. I'd be stunned in all honesty but hey, that's what makes it fun.

Should Tyrone best Eve Taylor in the main event then I believe a KC rubber match would be required.

Speaking of, Everest vs. Titus still needs a KC rubber match. They are both 1-1 at KC against each other.

KC is looking good. Some phenomenal RP's this round, and here's hoping we get to see the votes post-KC.

I'll throw up some predictions later on today, once I've read everyone's in detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back