• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

I'll post my votes after KC. I'm leaving Creative anyway. Might be worthwhile.

I don't know how anyone watches soccor with these pansies like Pepe diving on the ground like he was shot in the back after a guy tapped him on the back with his fingers. It's sad.

How come we have no predictions or match descriptions this time? It's KC dammit!!
Because I didn't have any match descriptions when i put the boards up and didn't have time to think of any.

About the predictions I stopped doing them when people stopped participating

To be honest the lack of traffic through the actual discussion thread has justified the lack of effort elsewhere. If we want certain things non-creative members have to put in the effort as well.

Surely that's not that big a problem when fedheads chat it up on Discord.

I brought this up last night. Everyone was discussing the lack of activity in the WZCW forum meanwhile we were all talking to each other for hours last night on Discord, a lot of it pertaining to the fed. It most definitely has to effect the activity here.

Not that I'm complaining about our Discord server... but I think it's definitely a contributing factor.

In other words, Creative isn't putting more effort in because discussion moved over to a chat site for WZCW. That's what I got from Dy's post.

This is the most active thread here, too. So I don't get that argument.

In other words, Creative isn't putting more effort in because discussion moved over to a chat site for WZCW. That's what I got from Dy's post.

This is the most active thread here, too. So I don't get that argument.

Disord isn't problematic it's more so that the impending death of the forum as a whole leads to the overall lack of presentation or interest in something like KC. Even on discord no one is talking that in depth about the shows. It's more so a quick chat room.

The problem is the community isn't growing and slowly but surely even the best are slowly starting to burn out or lose interest.

Disord isn't problematic it's more so that the impending death of the forum as a whole leads to the overall lack of presentation or interest in something like KC. Even on discord no one is talking that in depth about the shows. It's more so a quick chat room.

The problem is the community isn't growing and slowly but surely even the best are slowly starting to burn out or lose interest.

We may not have been discussing KC last night, but we were definitely talking about the fed for a while until the conversation shifted to "Archer" sucking for the last 2 seasons. Then somebody said "The Office" sucked and ruined everything.

There is wayyy more fed discussion on Discord than it has been here in the last year or so. And plenty of that is by people who aren't on Creative. To say we are not putting effort in to this RPG is wildly incorrect. Not only do we do it in spades on Discord, but there's still more conversation in this thread than there is anywhere else on the Forums. I agree this place is dying and Discord has its own idea of where things will go, but that's not on us. Can't blame non-Creative members for lack of activity when we're dividing our time between two sites either. If it's getting difficult for Creative to come up with blurbs and the like, why not reach out to us like they do for help writing matches? We're in this together, aren't we?

Of course this place has kinda turned into a Facebook/video game thread lately and that probably didn't help. I do agree that we should participate more in this thread on discussion pertaining to WZCW. But to say Creative is lacking because we're lacking? No way. Ask for help, start some threads, etc then we'll see where everyone's heads are at.

We may not have been discussing KC last night, but we were definitely talking about the fed for a while until the conversation shifted to "Archer" sucking for the last 2 seasons. Then somebody said "The Office" sucked and ruined everything.

Why the fed/forum is dying was by far the longest discord conversation I've seen about the fed. It's the only thing that collectively affects everyone.

There is wayyy more fed discussion on Discord than it has been here in the last year or so. And plenty of that is by people who aren't on Creative. To say we are not putting effort in to this RPG is wildly incorrect. Not only do we do it in spades on Discord, but there's still more conversation in this thread than there is anywhere else on the Forums. I agree this place is dying and Discord has its own idea of where things will go, but that's not on us. Can't blame non-Creative members for lack of activity when we're dividing our time between two sites either. If it's getting difficult for Creative to come up with blurbs and the like, why not reach out to us like they do for help writing matches? We're in this together, aren't we?

Of course this place has kinda turned into a Facebook/video game thread lately and that probably didn't help. I do agree that we should participate more in this thread on discussion pertaining to WZCW. But to say Creative is lacking because we're lacking? No way. Ask for help, start some threads, etc then we'll see where everyone's heads are at.

See above post. For clarity I'm not trying to shame anyone into being active, but If a majority of the fed discussion happens on another platform I don't think we can expect extra effort to happen on the website with much less traffic. WZCW is by far the only thing keeping this forum alive, but unless new people join and stay we'lI become stagnant based off lack of match variety alone. The lack of match descriptions is about the only thing I'd say creative slacked on but anything else such as specific match discussion threads, predictions, even a .com magazine post isn't something I blame creative for not doing.

I doubt people reviving ask me a question threads are going to change anything but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Then we may need a storyline of a high caliber where everyone could possibly be effected instead of putting focus on feuds built to last one cycle. If we're to get discussion going in the fed regardless the site, then having something that affects every character in some way could be vital to this place's survival.

The irony of the lack of people posting causing the most posting in this thread to happen for a while is kinda funny...

WZCW Gets abducted by interdemensional beings that have bizarro mirror humanoids of themselves that they have to avoid in order to get back to this dimension. Failure to avoid these mirror image beings results in assimilation.

Mr. Marcus Remarkable for example is a brown haired Rick Rude looking family man who hates tag teams and thinks music like Rock N Roll is the downfall of the human race. He has to be eliminated by Tony Mancini in a ladder match to free Mark Keaton. Keaton has to eliminate Sargeant Steve Taylor while avoiding Mr. Marcus to free Eve Taylor.

23jpedv.jpg

Honestly, the reason I don't talk about fed stuff is because I should be hush-hush about it. The reason I don't talk about anything else is because quite literally the only thing I do outside of watching and writing about wrestling is walk a couple of anime shows or go gorge on the local fast food when I'm off (I do work out, so don't judge me). I just don't have much to talk about these days. I do hate that.

And as far as the forum goes, the fed is still pretty much heart of activity around here. Hell, there's times I see more views for here than for the WWE section nowadays. I don't think this is dying. Well, the forum probably. The fed? I still hold out hope that something can be done but that is something that needs to be addressed. People come and go in here but the home has become very hard to see these days, which has killed off filthy casuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back