WZCW Discussion Thread

tears.jpg

Just wanna take this time to thank Falkon for helping put together a fantastic storyline for our feud. It was an honor to do battle with you once again at Kingdom Come good sir.

And with that, I would like to dedicate that win to my grandfather. He passed away suddenly in the early hours of the Fourth of July 9 years ago to the day. So this is pretty special for me to win the World Title at Kingdom Come on this day.

And to Creative, fantastic show gentlemen. Thanks for all your hard work for the show. It's always an immense undertaking for this show in particular, but it was an extremely fun read.

Titus vs Constantine is probably the best match I have ever read in the history of the fed. Huge commendations to Falkon for writing that, and indeed, all of Creative for putting on a great show.

Congratulations to all the other winners, now I've got to make the Mayhem division great again =).

As per the stipulation and the full symmetry of the narrative, this is indeed the last time I'm using Batti as far as the future concerns. I want to thank Dynamite for bringing out the best of what really was a joke character of mine. Through him I could see the full potential in both Ramparte and Batti Otaku. Milenko did a fantastic job writing this match, and really so did every other member of Creative for KC IX. There simply isn't much else I can do with her arc now and to push further would undermine several things already in place. This is a proper ending, for her and for Ram, and I thank you all for giving it your attention lately.

I'm not done with the fed by any means, as there are other stories to be told. But for Batti, this is the proper conclusion.

Oh and good stuff all them other places as well ;)

As per the stipulation and the full symmetry of the narrative, this is indeed the last time I'm using Batti as far as the future concerns. I want to thank Dynamite for bringing out the best of what really was a joke character of mine. Through him I could see the full potential in both Ramparte and Batti Otaku. Milenko did a fantastic job writing this match, and really so did every other member of Creative for KC IX. There simply isn't much else I can do with her arc now and to push further would undermine several things already in place. This is a proper ending, for her and for Ram, and I thank you all for giving it your attention lately.

I'm not done with the fed by any means, as there are other stories to be told. But for Batti, this is the proper conclusion.

Oh and good stuff all them other places as well ;)

Aw that's too bad Spider. Hopefully she comes back sometime.

Hell of a show, good job you creative folk on writing it. Shame to see Batti go though, was always one of my favorite characters to read. Congrats to all the winners.

Very minor small note: shame my new theme didn't get to debut off a copy and paste error.

If I could be so bold to point out KJ lives in the past, like Pacific past. It's always forever.

"With this win Tyrone is the first competitor to win the World Championship 3 times."

No, he's not. Showtime did it years ago.

I think he meant the first person to win the World title 3 times by cheating, bribing and blackmailing their way to victory.

Don't @ me.

Chapter 5 and 6 of Stevie Broon's mysteries have now been penned. I wonder how it'll all play out...

IT'S GO TIME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back