• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Extension request, still posting well after the deadline. It could only be Showtime. Feels good to be back. Hopefully I can work on my format and find some rhythm in my style. Gonna seriously work on shortening them and keeping it simple. Less stress to get it up in time.

10 years ago I was about to go into my final year of University. Who's old now bitches!

By university I mean college as opposed to college by which I mean high school

It's my ten year high school reunion this year.

I ain't going. I kept in touch with the people I care about. The rest can fuck off.

It's my ten year high school reunion this year.

I ain't going. I kept in touch with the people I care about. The rest can fuck off.

Same. There's no point in going. I still keep in contact with some people I went to middle school with (all of which ended up at a different high school than me) but there's not a single person I'd want to catch up with from my graduating class, let alone my school.

I had 18 people in my graduating class. and even though I do remember most of them I only kept in touch with one person for about 4 years and then we lost touch.

Now I feel like crap. I ditched everybody from my senior class lol. But then again they were all pretty much southern stereotypes.

I skipped my five year reunion a couple years ago, and in 2018 rolls around I will be skipping my ten year reunion as well. High school was just full of bad memories for me, why revisit that shit?

In happier news I was going to rep Spidey for his RP and call him him a mean name, but I couldn't because I never rep people.

In happier news I was going to rep Spidey for his RP and call him him a mean name, but I couldn't because I never rep people.

Call me anything you like as long as you flash that green.

I can't think of a better way to phrase that at 2 in the morning.

Due to the apathetic attitude most Australians seem to acquire, no-one has bothered to organise anything. We all got Facebook before Facebook became an actual thing so we'd be able to plan a mass reunion without any trouble. Now we just use Facebook as a way to sign up for apps, games and or tidbits.

So, highschool reunion is a thing, huh? None of us here anything like that. But none of us liked highschool anyway, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back