WZCW Discussion Thread

It is. Only because you used Johnny Klamor. Didn't I commandeer him into being my manager in my last run? How did he evolve back into backstage announcing?

No more than three guys sabotage a match where the World title is on the line. This forces the champion and the contender to team up in an unlikely alliance where they also gain the help of another Upper card guy to even the odds. Battle for supremacy. Either the old guard gives the present stars a big rub or the current Main eventers get humbled by the legends as they have one last run.

I just think it'd be interesting for a cycle.

No more than three guys sabotage a match where the World title is on the line. This forces the champion and the contender to team up in an unlikely alliance where they also gain the help of another Upper card guy to even the odds. Battle for supremacy. Either the old guard gives the present stars a big rub or the current Main eventers get humbled by the legends as they have one last run.

I just think it'd be interesting for a cycle.

LOL. It sounds like rWo v 2.0.

"ricky World order" Ricky turned heel and teamed up with Ace and Blade and I decided to create my own world title.

[YOUTUBE]ogodVnOv048#t=42[/YOUTUBE]

I think it does sound interesting. I could not put the time in required to do it properly right now, though.

No because if you do that you wouldn't be able to tell the green and red apart if you are colorblind. Also, yeah, I hate Christmas.

I'm able to tell red and green apart but have been told I have some type of colorblindness. It has only come up in two instances though. There is a certain shade of purple that I am unable to see and it instead looks like a dark blue to me. Once in the video game Skies Of Arcadia with the "purple" element. When you make your weapon (Vyse's Swords, Aika's Boomerang's, etc) appear "purple" it looks royal blue to me instead. The other instance being with a design for the Gamecube console itself.

latest

This is the "purple" Gamecube. People have told me for almost 15 years now that this is Purple. I see Dark Blue. I am able to tell the difference between purple and blue, but I legitimately see dark blue when I see a Gamecube of this design.

As in, this shade of blue right here. This is the color that I see when looking at a "purple" gamecube.

I am still able to see purple as its own color though, like this shade for instance I can tell is purple and does not resemble any type of blue.

The red/green issue must be a pain for when trying to play Mario Kart though, trying to distinguish between the two main types of Shell items you get.

I'm able to tell red and green apart but have been told I have some type of colorblindness. It has only come up in two instances though. There is a certain shade of purple that I am unable to see and it instead looks like a dark blue to me. Once in the video game Skies Of Arcadia with the "purple" element. When you make your weapon (Vyse's Swords, Aika's Boomerang's, etc) appear "purple" it looks royal blue to me instead. The other instance being with a design for the Gamecube console itself.

latest

This is the "purple" Gamecube. People have told me for almost 15 years now that this is Purple. I see Dark Blue. I am able to tell the difference between purple and blue, but I legitimately see dark blue when I see a Gamecube of this design.

As in, this shade of blue right here. This is the color that I see when looking at a "purple" gamecube.

I am still able to see purple as its own color though, like this shade for instance I can tell is purple and does not resemble any type of blue.

The red/green issue must be a pain for when trying to play Mario Kart though, trying to distinguish between the two main types of Shell items you get.

I'll be honest I see the GC in a similar color you do. I know it's purple, but it looks a lot more blue than purple to me.

Here's the other one I was talking about, the Skies of Arcadia instance.

9-005.jpg

Vyse is using a sword with the "purple" element. I see a shade of blue nearly identical to Vyse's shirt.

latest

There are many types of colorblindness. I remember the red/green one because in my map making classes we were told that putting the colors together is the most widely made mistake, as green and red are complementary. And there was a student in the class that had that colorblindness too. So it made it more real.

Whenever I use color text I try to use vivid contrasting colors. Like blue and red or purple and green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back