WZCW Discussion Thread

Mine's nearing completion, just been a crazy busy past couple of days. I'd have needed an extension if tonight was the due date.

RPing is so exhausting. To produce good, creative RPs consistently is very, very taxing. I don't know how I was able to do it consistently.

I hope numbers pick up. Glad to see it's still in good hands.

Mine's nearing completion, just been a crazy busy past couple of days. I'd have needed an extension if tonight was the due date.

At the end of my last run I recall completely forgetting a deadline because of all of the other things I had going on. I had enough pull to get an extension. :p

RPing is so exhausting. To produce good, creative RPs consistently is very, very taxing. I don't know how I was able to do it consistently.

It does take up time. I have to plan mine out in advance.

I hope numbers pick up. Glad to see it's still in good hands.

Maybe a certain legend needs to make his return....

At the end of my last run I recall completely forgetting a deadline because of all of the other things I had going on. I had enough pull to get an extension. :p

Did that result in the infamous shaving one?

So, I'll have an RP up tonight, but I'm just kinda curious. I noticed I'm on Deadwood Rules, and I'm wondering if I can get some clarification on it. I no showed against Thriller (which, I'm a dick for. I'm really sorry, I became that guy. I assure you, it was for good reason), but IIRC, the battle royal was optional. If it's for priors (the whole Zeus/LL fiasco), then I totally understand that, and I'm sorry if I'm being a dick about it. But if it's for TEQ...I guess I'm curious as to why I'm under deadwood rules, after one no show?

Again, I'm not mad, and I'm sorry if I'm being a dick about it. Just kind of curious, really.

So, I'll have an RP up tonight, but I'm just kinda curious. I noticed I'm on Deadwood Rules, and I'm wondering if I can get some clarification on it. I no showed against Thriller (which, I'm a dick for. I'm really sorry, I became that guy. I assure you, it was for good reason), but IIRC, the battle royal was optional. If it's for priors (the whole Zeus/LL fiasco), then I totally understand that, and I'm sorry if I'm being a dick about it. But if it's for TEQ...I guess I'm curious as to why I'm under deadwood rules, after one no show?

Again, I'm not mad, and I'm sorry if I'm being a dick about it. Just kind of curious, really.

If I recall, I do have the attention span of a gerbil, you actually have 2 no shows besides the Battle Royal, and the previous run did play a part of it. However when that happens we normally just squash and write a guy off. This is more a case of "hey, you're on the verge breaking our rule but we still want you". All you have to do is RP and its same old.

We do want you to stick around, bro. Please RP. :)

My advice is (and I know it isn't always easy especially if the situation is especially bad) to PM a member of creative, explain what's going on and why you can't RP. You're a good guy so it's likely you'll be cut some slack.

Reaaaally wanna play Witcher 3 right now.

But I reaaaaaaally wanna get my ECD RP done tonight so I don't have to fuck with writing tomorrow so I can either play or drink all night at my discretion.

Hey ya'll, I'm in The hospital right now, so I'm not gonna be able to write anything this week I'm really really sorry and I'll let you guys know when I'm out

Well, shit folks. I just went to type up my RP and the thread was locked. Turns out having a masters degree doesn't mean you can tell the difference between Wednesday and Thursday. Sorry, totally my stupid fault.

Well, shit folks. I just went to type up my RP and the thread was locked. Turns out having a masters degree doesn't mean you can tell the difference between Wednesday and Thursday. Sorry, totally my stupid fault.

I know the guys have locked the match thread, but as your opponent, I'd much rather go up against someone who has an RP up than not one at all.

So guys, if you can let Tasty get an RP up so I can actually go up against someone that would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back