• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Discussion Thread

Looking good Dynamite.

I'll have to prepare pics next year when my brother gets married and I'm in a full tuxedo.

He wants bow ties. I want to vehemently disagree with that. Then again maybe I'll look good with one.

It's my ten year high school reunion this year.

I ain't going. I kept in touch with the people I care about. The rest can fuck off.

I went to mine last year and really enjoyed it. I thought the same but the five of us who keep in touch thought we'd go for it. Really fun night.

Now I feel like crap. I ditched everybody from my senior class lol. But then again they were all pretty much southern stereotypes.

I speak to literally no-one that I met whilst at school. The only people I stayed in touch with from a young age I met outside of it. When I got to college I met a few people in passing who are now amongst my closest friends, and I only kept in touch with my wife from University.

I'm actually a pretty terrible person I think. Most of my friends I've known longest are 8+ years older than me and I met them in my twenties.

I skipped my five year reunion a couple years ago, and in 2018 rolls around I will be skipping my ten year reunion as well. High school was just full of bad memories for me, why revisit that shit?

In happier news I was going to rep Spidey for his RP and call him him a mean name, but I couldn't because I never rep people.

You used to rep me all the time :(

I went to mine last year and really enjoyed it. I thought the same but the five of us who keep in touch thought we'd go for it. Really fun night.

Yeah I'd probably go. I know most of my class are either teachers, farmers or military folk, but I went to a rural grammar school so that was always going to be true. One is a politician.

So my whole goal this weekend was to get near annihilation level drunk at some point.

Here I sit after 6 hours of drinking, and I'm nowhere near where my intended goal. I'm disappointed in myself, but mostly my tolerance level.

So....how are things?

Good. Been wanting to debut since after Gold Rush so getting a bit antsy waiting.

Where the fuck are the shows? I blame the Dynamite.

Back in my day, we'd have the shows up and the next rounds card by now. And this goes back to when we only had 5 guys on creative. I blame the deadline change. We used to have Tuesday as the RP deadline and gets the shows up for Saturday and Sunday. Ever since it got moved from Tuesday there hasn't been a feeling of regularity regarding RP deadlines and show postings.

Where the fuck are the shows? I blame the Dynamite.

I concur.

As you absolutely should.

What the fuck Dynamite? Get your mind off your shenanigans at prom.

Dissension in the ranks!!! Every handler for himself!

RIP the entire roster. Except me.

Good. Been wanting to debut since after Gold Rush so getting a bit antsy waiting.

You just stay in the midcard and we'll be kosher.

Back in my day, we'd have the shows up and the next rounds card by now. And this goes back to when we only had 5 guys on creative. I blame the deadline change. We used to have Tuesday as the RP deadline and gets the shows up for Saturday and Sunday. Ever since it got moved from Tuesday there hasn't been a feeling of regularity regarding RP deadlines and show postings.

We're in sarcasm mode here son. Let's not get serious around here.

You just stay in the midcard and we'll be kosher.

I have no huge aspirations for my new character, just looking to have fun. Been there and done it all you could say. I'd have a heck of time writing an RP about someone who thinks it's his debut match every morning, and then discovers he's also the EurAsian champion :p

I have no huge aspirations for my new character, just looking to have fun. Been there and done it all you could say. I'd have a heck of time writing an RP about someone who thinks it's his debut match every morning, and then discovers he's also the EurAsian champion :p

Probably won't have to worry about that seeing as though I do not plan on losing the Eurasian Championship anytime soon. ;)

I have no idea what you just said but you're a liar.

Yeah, that's still Rogues you're thinking of. Warblades who multiclass into Paladin wouldn't ever lie either. Unless they serve an evil deity like Shar or Bane. (Insert the inevitable "Batman in D&D" joke here) Mystra, who Theron fights for, is too focused on the protection of Magic and those who use it than to ever make one of her Chosen Warriors steal or lie.

Thought of checking in. How's everyone?

:wave:

So, when's Veejay coming back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back