WZCW Discussion Thread

Hey Veejay, your tag team partner just submitted his application.

I could see Veejay working with (or against) Virat the cricket guy from India or Banderas Jr.

The battle to determine India's greatest export... or the Indian alliance. Or Hollywood vs. Bollywood.

tumblr_mv6mw8LRlY1qc5b42o1_500.gif

Remember when FWR was Hades, the God of War and his rep was Reigns? Bad times man, bad times.

:lmao:

Hades, God of War?

That would have made an excellent comedy character

...please tell me it was intentionally funny

He wanted to be Zeus, God of War, but we had Dr. Zeus at the time, so he became Hades. He lasted one round. He is the same guy who was The Angel once killed a child in an RP.

Also he was Armando Paradyse.

He wanted to be Zeus, God of War, but we had Dr. Zeus at the time, so he became Hades. He lasted one round. He is the same guy who was The Angel once killed a child in an RP.

And The Angel was a luchador priest or monk, or altar boy (insert your own jokes here) or whatever.

Either way he was supposed to be from Mexico and spoke like the worst mashup of an Evangelical upper class white man and an emo kid fresh from walking out of Hot Topic.

I mean every offense possible in that sentence.

And The Angel was a luchador priest or monk, or altar boy (insert your own jokes here) or whatever.

Either way he was supposed to be from Mexico and spoke like the worst mashup of an Evangelical upper class white man and an emo kid fresh from walking out of Hot Topic.

I mean every offense possible in that sentence.

When Ty cuts you, he cuts deep.

Last week I watched the all four seasons on Netflix over three days. Good stuff.

Just got started on Season 3.

I am slowly turning into a TV junkie, and I used to never watch TV.

I have a little while to catch up on Game of Thrones, every single season.

The Peurto Rican Nightmare. The fucker couldn't even get the county right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back