WZCW Discussion Thread

An all nighter last night and another one probably tonight. I swear, they need to legalize medical cocaine for situations like this.

I remember back when finals were my primary concern.... I miss those days.

There were times I wanted written/test finals rather than some of the ones we got in Game Production.

Especially when our programmers weren't doing their part as well as everyone else.

There were times I wanted written/test finals rather than some of the ones we got in Game Production.

Especially when our programmers weren't doing their part as well as everyone else.

And that's exactly what I'd want to study if I went back.

Ours wasn't the greatest.

I've thought about doing Game Production again but at a different school.

It was what I wanted to study initially, but I went into business thinking I needed a degree I can break into a more lucrative position in. PM'ing you on a related note.

It was what I wanted to study initially, but I went into business thinking I needed a degree I can break into a more lucrative position in. PM'ing you on a related note.

My degree taught me more along the lines of setting up to be a Producer rather than anything specific, which kind of sucks.

My degree taught me more along the lines of setting up to be a Producer rather than anything specific, which kind of sucks.

I could help with advertising and pitches for games from my schooling, or any type of supervisor/managerial position at a gaming company (should a door like that ever open), but having been able to do top quality designing on the latest Final Fantasy would have been my dream job.

I could help with advertising and pitches for games from my schooling, or any type of supervisor/managerial position at a gaming company (should a door like that ever open), but having been able to do top quality designing on the latest Final Fantasy would have been my dream job.

My dream job would be creative director for Capcom, BioWare, SquarEnix or Nintendo.

I want to make a fighting game or an RPG.

My dream job would be creative director for Capcom, BioWare, SquarEnix or Nintendo.

I want to make a fighting game or an RPG.

I'll agree on this whole post. RPG's are my main focus, but a fighting game could be fun to make too. Or maybe something similar to the Zelda games. I'd enjoy developing a game like that.

I'll agree on this whole post. RPG's are my main focus, but a fighting game could be fun to make too. Or maybe something similar to the Zelda games. I'd enjoy developing a game like that.

One thing I'd actually really love to make is a FighterRPG.

Set up just like an RPG, but all the battles are done fighting game style (probably Smash Bros style for ease of use).

So, say it was a Street Fighter RPG, you'd be able to put stat points into Hadouken, Shoryuken, Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku, etc, etc. Learn more special moves when you level and such.

One thing I'd actually really love to make is a FighterRPG.

Set up just like an RPG, but all the battles are done fighting game style (probably Smash Bros style for ease of use).

So, say it was a Street Fighter RPG, you'd be able to put stat points into Hadouken, Shoryuken, Tatsumaki Senpu Kyaku, etc, etc. Learn more special moves when you level and such.

Legend of Legaia did something like that. Your idea would be better though.

Haiku, regarding what you posted in the RP thread....

I hope she says yes. If she is as special as you stated in the "RP" then you deserve to spend the rest of your life with her. Best of luck bro :)

Haiku, regarding what you posted in the RP thread....

I hope she says yes. If she is as special as you stated in the "RP" then you deserve to spend the rest of your life with her. Best of luck bro :)

I really do appreciate it man. Thanks brother. I'm sweating bullets right now, won't lie.

Also, don't worry all, I will get to your PM's, and write an actual Dr. Zeus RP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back