WZCW Discussion Thread

Welp, eye have 40 hours of school work to do between now and Tuesday, study for exams, and eye have to work 10 hours on Friday. Am eye fucked? Eye don't know yet.

On the real for a minute, from the whole staff, we really appreciate the show reviews. Be it you guys using Harthan's new format or the traditional method. I know sometimes we get a little defensive, we are usually proud of our work, but in the end we can't improve unless you guys gives us constructive feedback on what we are doing well and what you would like to see improved.

Speaking of feedback, I know I owe Grizz and Skull for the sigs they made me, probably get that by the weekend.

On the real for a minute, from the whole staff, we really appreciate the show reviews. Be it you guys using Harthan's new format or the traditional method. I know sometimes we get a little defensive, we are usually proud of our work, but in the end we can't improve unless you guys gives us constructive feedback on what we are doing well and what you would like to see improved.

Speaking of feedback, I know I owe Grizz and Skull for the sigs they made me, probably get that by the weekend.

Here is some quick show feedback: learn to not suck at writing shows. That's the most succinct and honest review I can give. Hope that was helpful, friend!

Question:

Do you prefer in-depth comments for feedback to remain in the feedback section, PM (one or multiple members of Creative) or is it allowable here in discussion?

• Leave all detailed feedback in the allocated thread to up your post count.
  • Put all quick shocking posts in the discussion to cause fed drama. Lord knows we haven't had our fill yet.
  • Don't use the PM system because it is broken and the creative guys never receive your PMs.

If you have any further questions, save them to yourself because if they don't fall into these categories then you will be removed from the fed for conspiracy..

"Did you get my PM?" has to be creative's favorite question, other than "when is the show getting posted?".

I used to tell some people that I did receive their PM's but considering how stupid/unimportant they were, I didn't feel the need to respond. I'd do this through PM's of course (after the annoying person in question sent me multiple PM's asking me to kindly respond - I mean, fudge off you little turd) so I wouldn't be called an abusive moderator, which I wasn't.

I'd like to think I was honest about the shows, though.

Pump iron biches!

bro_do_you_even_lift-89728.gif

I used to tell some people that I did receive their PM's but considering how stupid/unimportant they were, I didn't feel the need to respond. I'd do this through PM's of course (after the annoying person in question sent me multiple PM's asking me to kindly respond - I mean, fudge off you little turd) so I wouldn't be called an abusive moderator, which I wasn't.

I'd like to think I was honest about the shows, though.

I don't know how else us plebs are to communicate with creative, especially if the conversation is of a private or secretive nature.

You've always been a good creative member to me, though.

It's totally fine, you can give me mine whenever you want (even if it's not in this year). Don't sweat it. Like Nucky Thompson said, "You should always have something to look forward to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back