WZCW Discussion Thread

What happens if a tag team champion goes up against a singles champion?

You'd still get a title shot. Any mess that might result we'd clear up.

Speaking of - after further reflection, I've decided to make it mandatory that champions RP, so as not to dodge a title defense this round. The best parts of the roulette rounds have often been when someone random got a title shot (Kurtesy vs. Titus, Showtime vs. Saboteur) and I don't want to strip this round of that.

Speaking of - after further reflection, I've decided to make it mandatory that champions RP, so as not to dodge a title defense this round. The best parts of the roulette rounds have often been when someone random got a title shot (Kurtesy vs. Titus, Showtime vs. Saboteur) and I don't want to strip this round of that.

Fucking slave driver.

I may, may, have to bow out of this round depending on how Saturday goes at the doctor. I'm visiting with him to see if my current status may be more serious than originally thought which would lead to more doctors. There's a very small chance of it being the first signs of something much more serious, but still a chance. :(

What's that? I can't hear you atop my throne in the sky. The cries of lesser men are just so distant these days.

Meh I sat on that throne once. It was cold and there was a distinct lack of women available.

Now, holding this shiny World Title on the other hand. All the riches in the world are mine. And Emma Stone.*

*Emma Stone claim may or may not be proven as of yet.......

Yet.

I may, may, have to bow out of this round depending on how Saturday goes at the doctor. I'm visiting with him to see if my current status may be more serious than originally thought which would lead to more doctors. There's a very small chance of it being the first signs of something much more serious, but still a chance. :(

You can always legitimately request time off and all that. Don't worry about that being held against you if you can't get it in for this round.

Meh I sat on that throne once. It was cold and there was a distinct lack of women available.

Now, holding this shiny World Title on the other hand. All the riches in the world are mine. And Emma Stone.*

Yet.

Well, my girlfriend did break up with me fairly recently, so I guess I can confirm the lack of women...

I don't want to speak for Creative, but I don't see how this would be an issue since you are a tag champion. It's already extremely unlikely that we will be paired, and thus have to defend. So, add that on top of the fact that you have a legitimate medical issue, Creative should most likely be able to cater to your needs.

I will end you.

6qEsE0Q.gif

or

jRcSlo6.gif

You can always legitimately request time off and all that. Don't worry about that being held against you if you can't get it in for this round.

Well, my girlfriend did break up with me fairly recently, so I guess I can confirm the lack of women...

That+s+worth+dying+for+_d454fa19a8cf76cd32a64e58e8c8f981.jpg

Yet.

She is closer to my age you old fuck.

Funniest things to happen while you were in school?

When I was still in college (Game Production) one time when we got back from winter break a guy I knew had left a basket of travel size deodorants on the table next to the Hostess cakes and coffee.

It was hilarious.

Funniest things to happen while you were in school?

I once got an English teacher to spell out a few of words during a spelling test before he realised what was going on. The look on his face when it clicked was priceless.

I've got a lot of other stories from the yesteryears but without context, most of them make me look like a scumbag or aren't funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back